Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Prickly Heat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was atrocious.

But my mother was very funny that afternoon, bumping into several other moviegoers in her quest for a seat in the dark. She did a better Magoo than did Leslie.

i am going to have trouble sleeping after that pineapple retort...

06-19-2003 01:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess you should know, that wasn't a Scrimshaw Nick Original. That comes from the pilot episode of a British comedy called Bottom that was found on the Young Ones DVD series.

Sorry if I interfered with your sleep for the night.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-19-2003 01:24 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Bottom? Was it all about forced fruit entries?

06-19-2003 01:28 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

LOL

no, , it's about two losers who share a flat and try desperately (and hopelessly) to score with birds, uh, I mean chicks . . . no, wait . . . broads . . . er, . . . dames

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-19-2003 02:24 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
LOL

no, it's about two losers who share a flat and try desperately (and hopelessly) to score with birds, uh, I mean chicks . . . no, wait . . . broads . . . er, . . . dames

06-19-2003 02:25 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

I imagine it's called Bottom because these two fellows are the bottom of the proverbial barrel.

It is a very crude (but VERY funny) show. It's with two of the guys who played on The Young Ones.

06-19-2003 02:27 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I can't wait to check my mail! Pleased

Maybe today??? Smile

I sure hope so! Pleased

06-19-2003 08:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Me too

06-19-2003 10:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Me too Smile )
06-19-2003 10:06 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
quote:
I can't wait to check my mail! Pleased

Maybe today??? Smile

I sure hope so! Pleased

I just hope I GET SOMETHING TO EAT FOR LUNCH TODAY !!! Tongue

not like yesterday... Shocked

...sorry inside joke

06-19-2003 10:09 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

still didn't get mine today Crying

this is worse than the week before Christmas when your 8 years old! Or for some of us, the week before Christmas at this point in our lives Big Grin

06-19-2003 12:33 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

come on, Mr. postman. Where are you?
06-19-2003 13:02 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

He is probably out dancing with the wolves again, blast him!

06-19-2003 15:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

DAmb!
06-19-2003 16:05 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

nothing in the mail Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where o where has my cd gone o wher o wher can it be Crying
some one take the nex line Big Grin
06-19-2003 17:41 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH