Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Crying Nazarene Chords? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Crying Nazarene Chords?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
xpants
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-14-2003

Crying Nazarene Chords? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi:

does anyone out there have chords for any songs from the new Dogs CD?
04-14-2003 07:33 xpants is offline Send an Email to xpants Search for Posts by xpants Add xpants to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do not Big Grin

04-14-2003 08:39 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Haven't heard it, but I could probably figure them out if I had.

04-14-2003 23:29 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Crying Nazarene Chords?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH