Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ohhhhhhh! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ohhhhhhh!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Ohhhhhhh! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bad form, Jack!

This post was supposed to be a reply to the April Fools joke of DA in CA!!

Guess who still needs sleep since returning from CA? Cool Big Grin
04-01-2003 22:11 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome back!

And very subtly done, that, "accidently" starting a new thread so everyone would notice you're back Wink

04-01-2003 22:20 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That Theo is SO clever Smile

Glad to see you had a safe trip, Theo.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-01-2003 22:55 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
afterglow
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2003

Ohhhhhhh! - Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-klahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain,
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes

right

behind

the rain.

oh, sorry
I thought you wanted us to sing along...my bad.
04-01-2003 23:29 afterglow is offline Search for Posts by afterglow Add afterglow to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

afterglow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NICE JOB on that song Smile

Now, join with me as we sing:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the weather outside is frightful
but the fire is so delightful
and since we've no place to go
let it snow
let it snow
let it snow...........

we got a couple of inches of wet, icy snow last night.....we're due for more tonight and tomorrow.........WHAT the heck month is this???

sheesh..............

04-02-2003 11:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

We got snow last night too. In fact, it's snowing now.

04-02-2003 11:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

where do you live, Dorfy?

i forgot....................

it's really windy out, and Lake Superior is rolling in (surf's up!)...............still some icy stuff out there, but not TOO bad.................yet................hmmmmm.

04-02-2003 11:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lake Superior Webcam

if you can get through the choppy ice, you COULD surf out there........maybe...........

Smile

04-02-2003 11:40 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Grand Encephalon

www.bigbear.com

I live in Big Bear about two hours east of Los Angeles. A little resort town Big Grin

04-02-2003 11:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

04-02-2003 11:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

looks like a lovely place Smile

Hey! Piglet's Big Movie is showing at the Village Theatres..............better check it out Smile

04-02-2003 11:59 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Grand Encephalon

My wife wants to see it Big Grin The Tigger movie was so sad though that and I'm afraid this one will be too Big Grin

04-02-2003 12:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
www.bigbear.com

I live in Big Bear about two hours east of Los Angeles. A little resort town Big Grin

i used to go to church summer camp in the area growing up....
went to the same camp when i was in Bible college too....
seems like almost another existence now......... Red Face

Cool
04-02-2003 17:56 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

Ooooooooooooooo aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH! Pleased

*pretty*

04-02-2003 18:03 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

see that pointy topped building in the center of the photo?

I work in that building Smile

04-02-2003 22:54 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Grand Encephalon

Cool.

04-07-2003 10:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

can you see this from there ?

04-07-2003 10:37 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Ahhhhh - but can you see this from there?

04-08-2003 12:44 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ohhhhhhh!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH