Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This CA Weather Sucks! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This CA Weather Sucks!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's been in the 70's the past several days, but a cold front is coming through now and they say it may get down in the 40's tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm sure it won't last long though. The wind is blowing probably 25-30 mph though.

03-28-2003 17:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
It's been in the 70's the past several days, but a cold front is coming through now and they say it may get down in the 40's tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm sure it won't last long though. The wind is blowing probably 25-30 mph though.
What a coincidence, I grew up in the 70s. Can't find any of my bell bottom pants or stacks, though.

03-28-2003 18:49 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Roll Eyes

Cool
03-28-2003 18:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Sorry Woggy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

While I understand the snow day thing (we get them in WA from time to time), the dear Californians are not without their version. They take surf days . Roll Eyes
03-28-2003 19:29 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
What a coincidence, I grew up in the 70s. Can't find any of my bell bottom pants or stacks, though.

Roll Eyes

03-28-2003 22:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
love your location!

It just started snowing here again...............and IT'S A SNOW DAY...........and i'm at home........and JimIny just came over for lunch.........and I might have to take a nap in a while...........and it's fun to post on the DAmb on a Friday, from home..........and, and...........HEY, you CALIFORNIA dudes don't get snow days, so NYAH, NYAH, NYAH!!!

Then it must be colder than it is here! Shocked

03-28-2003 22:35 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This CA Weather Sucks!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH