Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This CA Weather Sucks! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This CA Weather Sucks!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

This CA Weather Sucks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

87 degrees! Beaches and music! Ick!
03-26-2003 18:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mad

Cool
03-26-2003 18:17 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
87 degrees! Beaches and music! Ick!

I'll show you hot!

03-26-2003 18:43 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

It's windy here.

03-26-2003 19:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

We don't have any weather

03-26-2003 20:18 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo

I do apologize for accidentally making this post in the wrong area. I try to be mindful of keeping OT away from the general DA area.

Oh! And nice balmy morning here! Reeeaally hate it! Big Grin
03-27-2003 10:11 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

its snowing HeRe Tongue

03-27-2003 15:21 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

HOT!!!

03-27-2003 18:05 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
tafkak-9
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-19-2003

Theo,
Did you have to remind me of what I miss most about CA????
LK-9
03-27-2003 23:00 tafkak-9 is offline Send an Email to tafkak-9 Search for Posts by tafkak-9 Add tafkak-9 to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by tafkak-9
Theo,
Did you have to remind me of what I miss most about CA????
LK-9

me too....... Crying

Cool
03-28-2003 02:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Crying its STiLL snowing HeRe Tongue

03-28-2003 08:26 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

hmmmmmm....for some reason, I don't miss California at all Wink
03-28-2003 12:30 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Virginia is always wonderful, but we don't get much weather around here.

03-28-2003 12:38 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

So what do you guys do for water and oxygen? Confused

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-28-2003 12:38 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

it SToPPeD snowing HeRe Smile

03-28-2003 12:53 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

hEy DaLe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

love your location!

It just started snowing here again...............and IT'S A SNOW DAY...........and i'm at home........and JimIny just came over for lunch.........and I might have to take a nap in a while...........and it's fun to post on the DAmb on a Friday, from home..........and, and...........HEY, you CALIFORNIA dudes don't get snow days, so NYAH, NYAH, NYAH!!!

I'm gettin' PAID to watch Desk Set (Katherine Hepburn & Spencer Tracy) and hang out on my 'puter...........oh, yeah, I do that at work, too........but I can't watch CABLE movies at work!

have I rubbed it in enough yet, Theo????

87 is too hot.................

the beach is too sandy............

ummmmm, well, YOU CAN MAKE A SNOWMAN here.........yeah, that compares Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-28-2003 13:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by carl
So what do you guys do for water and oxygen? Confused

Tongue
We don't need your yankee gigets! Ma and Pa did jist fine without and so ken we.

03-28-2003 13:58 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Ya tell'm, Stayv!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Them Nor'thaysternern maydya-mongrels and thar hoity-toity newfangled libr'l ways!!! Thay kin kayp thar whether! Way gots thuh LEHV'n WAHT'R!!! Praise GOW-wud!!! Big Grin

Praise GOW-wud!!!
03-28-2003 14:05 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
Bones McCoy Bones McCoy is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-07-2002
Location: Space.... The Final Frontier. That and the Carman Website.

BLAST you, Crouch, you backwater bumpkin! Get yourself a salt babe like me! They don't NEED water! And they're a darned sight hotter than that Mary Kay Scud missile YOU'VE got for a wife!!!

BLAST you DAmbers!!!

03-28-2003 14:42 Bones McCoy is offline Send an Email to Bones McCoy Homepage of Bones McCoy Search for Posts by Bones McCoy Add Bones McCoy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

mary kay scud missile................

ha ha ha Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-28-2003 15:30 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This CA Weather Sucks!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH