Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » can you say, "#9"? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page can you say, "#9"?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

can you say, "#9"? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AND a sublime brain puppet! Life is good, huh?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-09-2002 17:49 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
AND a sublime brain puppet! Life is good, huh?

I don't know... it's been so long now Smile

05-09-2002 17:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
actually if ya consider all my aliases Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm probably way past LK9....(that's scary)

05-09-2002 17:51 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™

my Uncle Ralph posts would give me 45 more Wink

05-09-2002 17:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by ™

my Uncle Ralph posts would give me 45 more Wink

that would make it around 600 Cool

05-09-2002 17:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

600?!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

have you no common decency man?!

05-09-2002 17:59 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by ™
have you no common decency man?!

no I am one sick puppy.

05-09-2002 19:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

I did it again! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Eat my dust Andrew! Woo-hoo!!

Who's next?! WHO'S NEXT?!!

05-09-2002 19:53 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by ™

me Wink

05-09-2002 19:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I would have about another 50 if you added all my altar-egos... For some reason the Tuxedo Clad Megastar can no longer post....fine with me. Smile )

05-09-2002 20:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I would have about another 50 if you added all my altar-egos... For some reason the Tuxedo Clad Megastar can no longer post....fine with me. Smile )

Fine with me too.
05-09-2002 20:24 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by ™

Chomp chomp

nummy yummy

oh wait it's disagreeing with me

blaaaaauuugh

Oh sorry and all over your new shoes too.

oh oh

huuuey

oops I did it again.
05-09-2002 20:28 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

I have that affect on people Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-10-2002 00:42 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

heh heh

someones been over to the Calvin and Hobbes web site today

05-10-2002 00:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Hmm... why can't the Tuxedo Clad Megastar post? What does it say when you try to post?

I just looked at your registration and didn't see anything wrong.

J&E

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-10-2002 00:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Let the post wars contine! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There will be no surrendur.
05-10-2002 08:55 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Well, I'm back in #9, but only because I passed up jc. ™ is still up there ahead of me.
05-10-2002 09:08 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

when you get to #2, let me know Big Grin

05-10-2002 09:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

You guys.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...no lives and inflated numbers.... gimme a solid producer who's there at crunch time over you stat-padding Mr. Mays any day of the week....

carl
#11, fair & square

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-10-2002 09:28 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by carl
...no lives and inflated numbers.... gimme a solid producer who's there at crunch time over you stat-padding Mr. Mays any day of the week....

carl
#11, fair & square

I agree (in principle, at least). ™, stop this madness before it gets out of hand. What does it profit a man to gain the whole message board and yet lost or forfeit any meaning in his posts?
05-10-2002 11:03 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » can you say, "#9"?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH