Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmbED of SoCal - The Meeting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmbED of SoCal - The Meeting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

DAmbED of SoCal - The Meeting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you set something up, I'll most likely attend - just don't make it for my wife or daughters' birthdays. I'm in Victorville and have hooked up a few times with Wes & Co. in Monrovia. I know there are plenty of others. I'm not sure about inviting those folks from Clovis though.Wink

03-07-2003 21:38 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

schweet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm in Ventura, but often travel to the antelope valley to see my mother-in-law, or some friends who all get pregnant cuz there's nothing else to do in the antelope valley...

remind me to tell you about the trip i took to the Victorville emergency room after a misfortunate bull riding incident. somehow, "Victorville" and "doctor" don't seem to coincide...
03-07-2003 22:19 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am often in monrovia.....ok, most of the time.

count me in! Smile

03-08-2003 00:57 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me so sad.

never been to Cali, though...............should take a trip someday Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-08-2003 01:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i wouldn't mind driving back to my home town. We could all meet at Wildcat stadium, where i ran the torch for the two-headed princess at Homecoming '78.
03-08-2003 01:05 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

take a trip with your bro and stop by jokrland studios and record Wink

03-08-2003 01:05 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

well baxter, you and your family can come by too.

03-08-2003 01:07 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

wes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that would be MOST awesome Smile

maybe someday..............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-08-2003 01:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

I usally go back in the summer if you have it then....
arcadia-monrovia area....
but wes and bax know that.... Big Grin

Cool
03-08-2003 10:14 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i will take you to Steak Corral for that cheese bread, Joey.

Or, i wonder if Pie King is still there...
03-08-2003 12:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hokey doke! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woggy! I'll meet you down in my adopted State--state of confusion--down at Jokrland!

Cool
03-08-2003 12:45 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Official Impasto

(sighing) oh, theo.

Smile

03-08-2003 20:59 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Homer
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-02-2003

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
take a trip with your bro and stop by jokrland studios and record Wink

Can I bring Lisa and her saxamaphone?
03-08-2003 21:34 Homer is offline Send an Email to Homer Search for Posts by Homer Add Homer to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Homer
Can I bring Lisa and her saxamaphone?

saxamaphone....saxamaphone...well, only if you bring some tomaco and enough duff for everyone Wink

03-09-2003 02:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Homer
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-02-2003

woohoo! we're going to monrovia!

it sounds so exotic, what country is it in?
03-09-2003 09:32 Homer is offline Send an Email to Homer Search for Posts by Homer Add Homer to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Homer
woohoo! we're going to monrovia!

it sounds so exotic, what country is it in?

Liberia, silly! Smile

Cool
03-09-2003 11:17 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

DAMBers on safari! Let's all get pith helmets. We could bring back some ivory or a lion mane for Terry.
03-09-2003 13:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

safari, yes!
and then steak and cheese bread at Steak Corral! Smile )

Cool
03-09-2003 13:03 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

We could hunt peacock at the Arboretum, if nothing else. i could bring my compound bow. Woggy would probably like the feathers for a tiara.
03-09-2003 13:06 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

now this is getting interesting.... Smile )

Cool
03-09-2003 13:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmbED of SoCal - The Meeting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH