Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm waiting for the endless dawn...
02-24-2003 17:26 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've usually got them within a week or so......
EXCEPT for special releases like Dr. EDT II and stuff like that......
but that will be worth the wait! Smile )

02-24-2003 17:37 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigboycying
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you.
02-24-2003 17:49 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

If it is something in stock, you will get it really fast. It may take a week.

02-24-2003 21:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

2 months.

02-25-2003 00:21 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
2 months.

(Only when Dad's in the hospital).

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-25-2003 02:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I've been happy with every order I've placed. thanks, guys.

02-25-2003 12:56 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
2 months.

That was an uncontrollable. Can you guys dig through the banos mail and see where my stuff is? Been a loooong time now, with no response through official channels

02-25-2003 14:11 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Administrator

We'll check on your orders.

We're unfortunately still waayyy behind on emails.. thats probably the hardest thing to get caught up on. I've been randomly going through and answering as many as I can each day, but there's just so many.. and they're still coming in as fast as they ever were.

I have all of the Mr Buechners held up orders shipped out now, so all thats left that is delayed is "Real Men Cry"... (+some Roe Bootlegs, & 77s posters).

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-25-2003 14:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Thanks Guys - I know that the lost dogs single was being reshipped with some MR stuff, but it's never arrived.

I know you've had issues sending internationally. Fubars like this are unfortunate.

J.

02-25-2003 15:06 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:

We're unfortunately still waayyy behind on emails.. thats probably the hardest thing to get caught up on. I've been randomly going through and answering as many as I can each day, but there's just so many.. and they're still coming in as fast as they ever were.

I have all of the Mr Buechners held up orders shipped out now, so all thats left that is delayed is "Real Men Cry"... (+some Roe Bootlegs, & 77s posters).

Off the top of your head do you know if you have sent my package (To Andrew Irwin in New Zealand)?

I hope you have sent it to the correct address.

When I placed the Hodegepodge order in August my address was fine, then in November when I ordered 2 x dogs' cd's and 1 x 77's and 1 x Roe I said send with hodgpodge (as it was a week away...) Then in December I ordered the 2 x Terry Christmas cd's and said send all to my new address along with all the previous ones.

Now that you have said all Hodgepodge has been sent I assume all my stuff is out too and I hope it has gone to the correct address. I don't have them yet and I'm anxious.

The old address was Cashel street the new address is on the Christmas order is Barclay Place.

02-25-2003 15:10 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Administrator

Yup, everything went to the newer order's address.

We're still having the same old problem with about 50% of our international orders.. I think the shippers are still holding on to some of them a bit before putting them in the mail.

Looking for solutions....
I found one way to print our own international postage - but you have to know how much postage a package needs before you can print it.. which isn't very helpful. I have no way of knowing this. With domestic mail, we're able to select to "ship to" address, type in the weight and it calculates the shipping charges for us - but the software won't do it for international packages. Still looking for other options.. If anyone has any ideas please let us know. This is a BIG problem that desperately needs to be fixed.

02-25-2003 15:48 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:

Yup, everything went to the newer order's address.

Whew!

I am so relieved.

At least I know it's in the mail and on its way to the correct address. The delay is bareable knowing that.

Thanks guys!!!!

02-25-2003 16:16 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
bigboycying
Mind Peach

quote:

I didn't mean to sound critical -- I just ordered the stuff a couple days ago. I was just curious.
02-25-2003 17:19 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

This is a BIG problem that desperately needs to be fixed.

Is this a subtle reference to the new Terry solo release? Are you implying that you'll be experiencing the problem of trying to ship out all the orders for the BIG project?

02-25-2003 18:11 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Looking for solutions....
I found one way to print our own international postage - but you have to know how much postage a package needs before you can print it.. which isn't very helpful. I have no way of knowing this. With domestic mail, we're able to select to "ship to" address, type in the weight and it calculates the shipping charges for us - but the software won't do it for international packages. Still looking for other options.. If anyone has any ideas please let us know. This is a BIG problem that desperately needs to be fixed.

Can you ask US postal for a table of international rates?

Our company has one (for New Zealand) and we go to it every day for when we get and have to quote on overseas orders. US would have to have one.

02-25-2003 18:32 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm sure there's one. We used to use it at our business in San Francisco.

02-25-2003 23:06 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
quote:
2 months.

Or when you live in Canada. Tongue

02-26-2003 01:06 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:
If anyone has any ideas please let us know. This is a BIG problem that desperately needs to be fixed.

Can you ask US postal for a table of international rates?

Our company has one (for New Zealand) and we go to it every day for when we get and have to quote on overseas orders. US would have to have one.

I don't know, maybe we can get something like that... we'll have to ask around and see what can be done. That would make things 100 times easier (and faster). All we'd have to do is drop off the packages and we'd know they'd be shipped immediately.

This has been a pain in the neck for a long time.. every time we start thinking that things have improved, it all starts up again. And whats really annoying is that we've always payed for the shipping in advance.. which means that after we have already paid for it, it sits around for several weeks.

02-26-2003 02:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Gee, in the Bob Dylan site the moderator never talks to us.

Blimey.
02-26-2003 09:07 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH