Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

perhaps a shot or thrice!

pour it on him!

Big Grin

02-14-2003 23:28 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, I'll bite. What's BTG?

02-14-2003 23:28 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quick b4 he burns up

02-14-2003 23:28 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

MOMMY!!!

02-14-2003 23:29 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Ok, I'll bite. What's BTG?

BTG is our speciality! Bath Tub Gin. There's always a party there. You'd fit in well

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-14-2003 23:31 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I donno about that...

Berger might be too volatile for the BTG...Frown

Ya best stay on General Discussion friend...Smile

02-14-2003 23:33 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Berger, it's been fun with ya. However, I've got to go. Tell Tim that it was fun yakking with hi, too, but (and don't tell him this, 'cause I hear he's a sensitive sort) but you were more fun to hang out with.

Oh, and Happy VD

No, it's not what you think. We've shortened Valentine's Day to VD. Simplicity, you know. You and Tim are loved here. Smile )

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-14-2003 23:37 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

VFFFFP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, think I can't handle BTG, huh? How about that little piece of swiss vanilla booboo wrapped Chandler guy? I suppose he COULD? Oh, please! I LAUGH at the thought! Ah hahahabbbbbzzzxxxxkkkccccvvbbppfffddddd---

02-14-2003 23:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Later dudes...I've gotta bug out too...

Gotta get up and save lives once again in the AM...Big Grin

'night Berger and Scrimshaw...Smile

02-14-2003 23:41 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

yes, i suppose the insane *are* more fun to "hang out" with. and though i have absolutely no control over berger (even though we were once close) i'm just really sorry for whatever outburst may occur here.

tim
02-14-2003 23:44 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

uh huh....

Big Grin

p.s. you are missing some fine weather in monrovia tim....
-john

02-14-2003 23:47 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

M5mmy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What? 3 A.M. 6 A.M.? Where am I? Who are you people? You wimps!! It's only 10;12 HERE! HahhaHa, I--

02-15-2003 00:12 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I think... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can assume that Berger did some major jail time without ever asking.

"that little piece of swiss vanilla booboo wrapped Chandler guy?"

Or should I inquire? Having stood next to Chandler, I can only assume you are suggesting you have a greater stature. If so, you're scaring me.
02-15-2003 00:15 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HA HA HAHAHA HA HAHAHAHA! I am scaring YOU? HA. I am scaring ME!! (Ok, I have, really, no idea what I mean.)

02-15-2003 00:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Granted... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's getting late here (Pac time). Must be nearly 1:30 AM in Berger-Royal-land.

As it gets later, it can only get scarier! Shocked
02-15-2003 00:24 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i dunno.... berger is pretty "unique" 24/7.

reguardless of time

Smile

02-15-2003 00:26 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yah? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same with Wes Berlin! HA! Big Grin

Good night, Berger and Berlin!
Stay off of high ledges and airplane glue till the morning.
02-15-2003 00:27 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Official Impasto

duh...

but no more unique than the man from the great north wet.

Smile

02-15-2003 00:30 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Mommy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mommy

02-15-2003 00:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Oh, think I can't handle BTG, huh? How about that little piece of swiss vanilla booboo wrapped Chandler guy? I suppose he COULD? Oh, please! I LAUGH at the thought! Ah hahahabbbbbzzzxxxxkkkccccvvbbppfffddddd---

Oh happy day! A band member used the term bathtub gin on this board.... Smile )

02-15-2003 10:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH