Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAMB IT II - The Sequel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

me too
02-25-2003 13:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey BD, I mailed everything out today. This morning I had to stay home because of our little snow storm and I recorded Ten Gallon Hat. To be honest, I don't know what to make of it. I loved it then I hated it then I loved it again. It may have been a mistake, but I put the voice of Little Dumbo in the background. It wasn't the voice of Terry's little dumbo and it wasn't the little dumbo that posts here...it was just a random little dumbo that I found on my Korg 4-track recorder. While he is a little off key he does a great job of stepping to the tune of the guy with the horns under his hat. As I sang the song I was convinced more than ever that it (the song)is about TV evangelists and (as we all know) each has their own little Dumbo that they call son. My Sacred Cow/ Farm Beetle side thinks it's brilliant but my Fearful Symmetry/ Motorcycle side thinks it's a bit out there. Well, I'll let you be the judge. As far as The Radiant Dregs Shotgun Angel song I must say that I love it and I hope you do too. I can't believe nobody snagged that one. Anyway, you should get them soon as well as the pictures and our full length Radiant Dreg CD. Enjoy Big Grin

02-25-2003 17:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I'll be looking for them!

thanks!

BD
02-25-2003 17:09 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I still think Songs of the DAmb should be reserved for a CD of original songs by members of the DAmb community.

02-25-2003 23:08 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I agree. Are you up to that BD? It would be cool! Big Grin By the way bird I still want a copy of your CD. Could you mail me one??? Elisha Dorfsmith P.O. Box 1768 Big Bear City, CA 92314 I'll send you a Radiant Dregs CD in return. By the way, my Sediment project is still on so you guys can still send me your stuff.

02-25-2003 23:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Will do. Thanks.

Greg Simons
7151 SVL Box
Victorville, CA 92392

02-26-2003 10:18 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

HMMM Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I always took TGH to be
well, - about me. (or people like me)
(seems I've used it to cover up my bad side now and then)
innerestin
jiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-26-2003 10:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

are there other people like you? scary.

02-26-2003 10:54 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Will do. Thanks.

Greg Simons
7151 SVL Box
Victorville, CA 92392

I'll put your CD in the mail today. Hope it doesn't scare you Big Grin

02-26-2003 11:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Me too! What I listen to is pretty broad even if what I play and write is pretty narrow.

02-26-2003 11:30 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I can't wait to hear it.

02-26-2003 17:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I still think Songs of the DAmb should be reserved for a CD of original songs by members of the DAmb community.

I like this name for damb it II Smile )

02-26-2003 17:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

How about - livin' da vida Damba!

02-26-2003 18:28 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

The Results are in Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The magic hour of 7 p.m. EST has come and gone and te first wave of voting is now CLOSED! I'm sorry if you missed it. I have tallied the votes and below is the list of the four (4) most popular titles that y'all have picked. Email me your final choice (only one choice allowed) at cyclopticwonder@email.com and I will be back next Wednesday night to unveil the title that we all have picked. The same time table follows for next week that was in effect this week ... voting will stop at 7 p.m. EST and the results will be announced around 8 p.m. EST.

Your four (alphabetical) choices for Damb It II are:

Dambiel Amiss

Damb-y'all Amos

More Negative Fruit - Songs of worship and inspiration

Songs of the Damb

Thank you to all of you who voted in the first round and happy voting this round.

Scrimshaw Nick

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-26-2003 18:47 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Grand Encephalon

Songs Of The Damb is the only one I like out of thoseEvil

02-26-2003 23:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Hey, my vote that I e-mailed you was returned. Is that the right address?

02-26-2003 23:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

My mistake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, my typing is atrocious and i know that. There is a good reason for it, though. I won't bore you with the details.

Anyway, my email address was typed incorrectly above. It is:

cyclopticwonder@email.com

Sorry if any of you other than Dorf tried to email me and had it returned.

Scrimshaw Nick

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-27-2003 02:28 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

I've also edited my email address above, so it should work now. Thanks for the heads up, Dorf. Sorry again for the problem.

02-27-2003 02:30 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Grand Encephalon

No problem Big Grin I'm gonna vote now.

02-27-2003 09:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
When Everyone Squashed Cats - songs took apart

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Doesn't Live Hear Anymore

More Negative Fruit - songs of worseship & inspiration

Doubledamber

Dambiel Amiss

Damb Board - Big Blight

and ...

Damb!.. We did it again.

The cover could feature Jim Muglia in a dress.

03-14-2003 16:38 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH