Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAMB IT II - The Sequel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Smartybritches
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-06-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
DadlLand

No, most of the smartybritches on the dadl, think the dadl is sooooooo much cooler than the damb, which it is not, so I don't think that would fly....... they will have to wait for the fabled Fearful Mimicry.... Tongue
This smartybrithes has never beenn to DADLand. Is that one one the places Jesus was saying to go and declare the gospel? If so, I hope someone else will carry the torch into that dark, dark, bastion of hell. I am sorely afraid.
02-08-2003 15:48 Smartybritches is offline Send an Email to Smartybritches Search for Posts by Smartybritches Add Smartybritches to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

DAmb-y'all Amos!!!

This has my vote!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-08-2003 15:50 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Jim Muglia
unregistered

Mark me down for "Arthur Fhardy's Yodeling Party".
Jim
02-08-2003 23:45
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by carl

DAmb-y'all Amos!!!

Heck, maybe we can even get ol' BP to open it up with "the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Is Jehovah To Me"....

I like this one too! Big Grin

And yes, BP has to do another Cman tune!!!

BD
02-09-2003 00:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Red Face (yawning)

02-09-2003 13:09 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

WAKE UP!!!!!!
02-09-2003 13:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

AND STRENGTHEN THE THINGS THAT REMAIN!!

what are we talking about?
02-09-2003 14:12 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Woo Hoo, I cant wait to start recording! This is gonna be fun!

I would love to hear a techno house remix of Dance Stop Smile

But put me in for something. My flatmate plays the guitar and so we could work soemthing out with his fellow musicians.

Maybe something from Neverhood.

Still like the idea of a techno house remix of Dance Stop

02-09-2003 14:56 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Outdoor Dambis

02-09-2003 14:56 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

How about :

"Dämb! I did it again!"

-- aotp
02-09-2003 16:39 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

at this point Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think
damby'all amos..
it works!
and........Away........we.......go!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-09-2003 16:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I don't really like it.

sorry.

I don't know why, but....

02-09-2003 18:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

dudddeeee Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was jk
i am sure there ia a name that will go..
uh, huh..
(but in the meantime...get busy!!!!!)
that be me point , maan.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-09-2003 18:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Dambercycle

02-09-2003 18:41 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Damb People

02-09-2003 19:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Shotgun Dambers

02-09-2003 20:29 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Jim Muglia
unregistered

The DAmb white album?

Hey, it wouldn't require any artwork.
02-09-2003 22:30
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
02-09-2003 22:48 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i can just hear it now.......

dear the Tuxedo Clad Megastar.
won't you come out to play.
dear the Tuxedo Clad Megastar.
see the gold and the lame'.

the sun is out, the sky is blue
cash is great and so are jewels.

dear the Tuxedo Clad Megastar, won't you come out to play?

Smile

02-09-2003 22:55 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

not ones to rest on our laurels ay?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The AnnualLowBrowBeatDAmbfanalbumandIcedMugofDr.PepperCoaster!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
02-10-2003 00:53 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH