Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs DVD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs DVD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Lost Dogs DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey jeffrey k., I was just wondering how things were coming together for DVD of the Lost Dogs concert. I get to wonderin'...

-- aotp
01-16-2003 16:27 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
I get to wonderin'...

-- aotp

wonder which song is in my head now? Tongue

01-16-2003 16:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he mentioned something about it being in production a week or two ago.

01-16-2003 16:50 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

the dvd... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Hey jeffrey k., I was just wondering how things were coming together for DVD of the Lost Dogs concert. I get to wonderin'...

-- aotp

Things are going well. A big part of the delay was that the guys that filmed it..and will also be editing it...had to complete the 2002 Cornerstone DVD for JPUSA. That was done in late November, December was bad for both of us, and so the project was picked up for completion during the first week of January. More news as I have it...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

01-17-2003 10:00 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:

-- aotp

Things are going well. A big part of the delay was that the guys that filmed it..and will also be editing it...had to complete the 2002 Cornerstone DVD for JPUSA. That was done in late November, December was bad for both of us, and so the project was picked up for completion during the first week of January. More news as I have it...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

SooN ?

01-27-2003 13:42 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I believe so.

01-27-2003 15:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

If you'd only just believe

01-27-2003 15:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

You mean like "There's no place like home, there's no place like home"

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
01-27-2003 15:16 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Sure

01-27-2003 15:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

What he said...yeah.

01-27-2003 15:33 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

who are you referring to?

01-27-2003 17:50 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

SooN ?

Is that like "Jesus coming back... soon"

Or

"The cheques in the mail.... soon"?

01-27-2003 18:19 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

A hopeful update from JK, but i think it will still be too late for me...
01-27-2003 22:36 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

are you dying or something?

have you been talking to Wes?

01-27-2003 23:01 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
who are you referring to?

him...Big Grin

01-27-2003 23:03 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

ahhhhhhh.......

01-27-2003 23:07 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

dvd release.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At this point I imagine the DVD will be released near the end of May.

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

01-28-2003 16:52 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

sounds GooD !

01-28-2003 17:06 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Beat Menace
unregistered

quote:

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

Thanks for the update.

Bob
01-28-2003 17:16
Mark Mark is a male

I can't wait to have my precious.

01-29-2003 08:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs DVD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH