Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Official Auction from Terry Taylor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Official Auction from Terry Taylor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is this about? Why are there no teasers? When will it begin?

There must be some details to post. Give us a morsel a taste of what is out there.
01-15-2003 12:33 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! This is like deja vu.

01-15-2003 23:21 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about an offical Tyler Durden auction? I'd love to have some of those driver's licenses and I'd kill for a bar of that soap..... Shocked

01-15-2003 23:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

Joey T. is cool!

01-15-2003 23:39 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

Those who appreciate Joey T's coolness are cool.
01-15-2003 23:41 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

So are those who appreciate the coolness of those who appreciate Joey T's coolness.

01-15-2003 23:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

As are those who give a blue thumb to the coolness of those who appreciate the coolness that is Joey T
01-15-2003 23:51 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Joey T. is cool!

Tyler Durden is cool! Cool

"hitting bottom is not a weekend retreat... it's not a f***ing seminar!" Big Grin

01-15-2003 23:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

ahhhh...Tyler Durden is the dude in Fight Club....right?

01-15-2003 23:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

he doesn't really exist...... Shocked

01-16-2003 00:03 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

that depends on your definition of existence.

01-16-2003 00:09 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Well, I'm talking about the guy in the movie, not the one who uses his name as a user name here.....
Oh, and Tyler, the reason nobody is talking about what the thread was started about here, there is a thread with a similar title that has already gone into much discussion about it.... Wink

http://www.danielamos.com/wbboard/thread...did=1&styleid=2

01-16-2003 00:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official On Topic Police
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-16-2003

Official On Topic Police

All right buddy, pull it over.

Can I see your Damb registration and License?

I see you’ve been a member for a while now?

Do you know what you've been posting?

uh hu

Don't give me that old story about another thread or something like that.

Hold on
I’m going to have to call this in. Stay at your computer terminal and I’ll be right back.

Oh yeah, they know you back at headquarters. Some of them wanted me to run you in, but I’m gonna let you slide with a warning this time. Don’t let me catch you or your little friends messing around the On Topic side again. Or next time I wont be so easy on you.

HEY, aren’t you forgetting something? You almost started posting again without your Damb Registration and License.

Ok then, you are free to go. Have a nice day, and happy posting.

I can’t believe the kind of people that have a Damb registration now days. There should be stricter rules or a test or something.

“We have a code 244 in the On Topic side of the Damb, can you respond?”

Here we go again,

Officer #19 responding, what is the Emergency?
01-16-2003 08:01 Official On Topic Police is offline Send an Email to Official On Topic Police Search for Posts by Official On Topic Police Add Official On Topic Police to your Buddy List
Goliath Goliath is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 01-14-2003
Location: Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll go pee on him.

But Offffffffffffffffey, God doesn't LIKE poor attempts at on-topic humor!

But Daaaaaaaaaaayvey, God doesn't LIKE it when we set off dirty bombs at Kerry/Edwards headquarters!
01-16-2003 08:10 Goliath is offline Send an Email to Goliath Homepage of Goliath Search for Posts by Goliath Add Goliath to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by Goliath
But Offffffffffffffffey, God doesn't LIKE poor attempts at on-topic humor!

I know I'm not God, but I DO like poor attempts at on-topic humor. Big Grin

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
01-16-2003 09:15 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

You might like this:

Terry Taylor Auction

01-16-2003 11:18 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tyler Durden

Terry is finally in fight club shape. I like the mullet.
01-16-2003 11:50 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

stupid police. come and get us coppers.

01-16-2003 12:44 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Big Grin heh heh heh!

01-16-2003 13:39 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
Terry is finally in fight club shape. I like the mullet.

Those weren't just women screaming for me.....

01-16-2003 14:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH