Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Official Auction from Terry Taylor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

who are the real fans
who are the real fans

01-27-2003 13:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Those that'll buy all that "stuff" that we can't afford....those are the real fans...the one's who'll buy 'em at high prices and give them away to the poor (us). Big Grin

01-27-2003 13:28 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tyler Durden

Were the items going to be listed today??

01-27-2003 17:42 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm poor.

buy them and give them to me. Big Grin

01-27-2003 17:54 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

i would if i could birdy.
01-27-2003 22:38 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

that's very generous of you Baxturd

01-27-2003 23:01 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Probably tomorrow (Tuesday). We have the first items in hand, ready to go on the auction block. We just need to wrap up a few loose ends first.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-27-2003 23:04 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I am poor too...

I have more time than money and I am short on time.

01-27-2003 23:04 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

but I have enough love for everyone.

can I purchase items with love.

do it for love

hit them with love

01-27-2003 23:40 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tyler Durden

Are the loose ends tied?
01-29-2003 11:57 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Nope...I guess they're still draggin' on the floor when I walk around.

01-29-2003 12:42 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Administrator

Should be up today. I took digital pictures of the items last night, and then couldn't find the cable to connect our camera to the computer...so, I couldn't get the pictures off of the camera. My brother is going to try to pick up a new cable on the way home from work.

Either way, I'll probably put it up this evening - with or without a picture. I can even add a picture later if I need to.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-29-2003 16:04 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

cool!
it will be fun to watch other people win! Tongue

01-29-2003 16:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

There'll be tears in my eyes.

01-29-2003 16:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Crying somebody won Terry's old ripped out jeans he wore on the doppelganger tour! Crying

Tongue

01-29-2003 19:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Dang. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Had me going for a second there, Doc.

Shame, shame...

01-29-2003 19:23 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ubique Epoque

heh heh heh... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Had me going for a second there, Doc.

Shame, shame...

Tongue LOL! Tongue

01-29-2003 19:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Administrator

We are pleased to announce Official Auctions
from the Daniel Amos Archives!

Own a piece of DA history, direct from the personal
archives of lead singer / songwriter, Terry Scott Taylor!

The first item up for bid is a "Mr Buechner's Dream"
collector's box, including two cassette tapes in a gift
box, and a personal letter from Terry.

Tape one includes 90 minutes of Terry's early acoustic,
1-track home demo recordings, featuring rough lyric ideas,
and production notes for many of the songs that would
eventually end up on Daniel Amos' epic release,
"Mr Buechner's Dream". You will be able to hear how
Terry's musical ideas evolve, as lyrics and chord
progressions take shape. You may even discover a song idea
or two that did not make the final cut.

Tape two serves as a bridge between tape one and the
completed final album, including just under 90 minutes of
music from the very first recording sessions at the
legendary Green Room. Here you will hear unedited, rough,
studio versions of the songs, most of which are performed
by the full band and include Terry's Scratch "guide" vocals
and occasional musical directions.

Experience the making of the album that has been called
"one of the best alternative-pop albums of 2001" (The
Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Music), and
DA's "best work yet" (The Phantom Tollbooth). These rare
recordings will not be available in their entirety
elsewhere. If you win this auction, you alone will own
this incredible collection, which will make you the envy
of DA fans everywhere.

Click on the following link (or paste it into your
browser) to bid:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2504709333

01-29-2003 20:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Crying

it's wonderful!!!!

Crying

01-29-2003 20:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

If only I was a mega rich uber fan, instead of just uber fan Crying

I really hope some psycho nut pays a lot of money for this.

(If that psycho nut is on this board - please note that if I had the money I'd be that nut)

01-29-2003 20:30 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH