Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's the best 2nd track on a DA cd? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's the best 2nd track on a DA cd?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there are many, but i am going with "the pool".

01-04-2003 19:35 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin

Hey Wes, I want to hear you do this one on the next Damb It.

01-04-2003 20:45 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Great idea K9!
01-04-2003 20:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

hmmm....maybe everyone should do the second track off a da, se, ld, tst album. that way we could call it #2 Big Grin

01-04-2003 20:54 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin
01-04-2003 20:57 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:

hmmm....maybe everyone should do the second track off a da, se, ld, tst album. that way we could call it #2 Big Grin

We coudn't possibly get away with calling it "Dambit Deuce Ditto grey poop'onto" could we? Nawww, we can't put every little ideo from this board.

01-04-2003 21:01 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Strange Animals.... Cool

01-04-2003 21:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Now, that's a shocker from the cool dude!
01-04-2003 21:51 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Shemp
unregistered

Wise Acres

Great guitar jam
01-04-2003 22:50
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
Wise Acres

Great guitar jam

yo shemp.....it's second track, not second to last. Big Grin

01-04-2003 23:07 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

We coudn't possibly get away with calling it "Dambit Deuce Ditto grey poop'onto" could we?

Ditto grey poop'onto would be funny! Big Grin
01-04-2003 23:07 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

We coudn't possibly get away with calling it "Dambit Deuce Ditto grey poop'onto" could we?

Ditto grey poop'onto would be funny! Big Grin

then it's agreed........"ditto grey poop'onto x2"

Smile

01-04-2003 23:09 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Grin

01-04-2003 23:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Do you think we could get it past the censors?
01-04-2003 23:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD

like we care??? after all, we are "artists "

Wink

01-04-2003 23:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD

like we care??? after all, we are "artists "

Wink

That didn't work with for Dogs with Lucky Man. But then again, we're not with BECWink

01-04-2003 23:42 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:

That didn't work with for Dogs with Lucky Man. But then again, we're not with BECWink

true. and the only "censor" would be the guy who has homer and the Tuxedo Clad Megastar on his website.

Wink

01-04-2003 23:46 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

who me?

01-04-2003 23:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Shocked

01-05-2003 09:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
Wise Acres

Great guitar jam

yo shemp.....it's second track, not second to last. Big Grin

Oops,
I thought you meant second fav per cd
01-05-2003 13:53
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's the best 2nd track on a DA cd?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH