Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A reminder (and it\\\'s actually On-Topic!) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A reminder (and it\\\'s actually On-Topic!)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

A reminder (and it\\\'s actually On-Topic!) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's some pretty nifty Articles & Reviews at, -you guessed it,
the Articles & Reviews link in the side Nav bar.

Like this one on Diamonds To Coal

-

Story Behind the Song
by Terry Scott Taylor
CCM October 2000

"Diamonds to Coal" is built around a negligibly clever little juxtaposition. Naturally, it should be titled "Coal to Diamonds." Witty, eh? More serious is its lyrical content, which is basically my shady attack against "prosperity doctrine."

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-01-2002 18:18 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
21stcenturyschizoidman
unregistered
yeah, I like the one that talks about "khaki pants and a cardigan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Angel in Cardigan

A deceptively ordinary old man leads to more than just wildflowers
by Terry Scott Taylor
The Door November/December 1995

Let me say up front that I don't believe in the kind of angel that most of us have seen in that simplistic Victorian painting of the giant female angel gently and safely guiding two children over a dangerously shaky bridge. I just don't think the Good Book ever intended to convey that sort of mental picture -- mounds of blond hair and a wingspan the size of a house -- when imagining God's special secret-service agents
05-01-2002 18:38
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did miss these, thanks Big Grin
BD

05-02-2002 00:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A reminder (and it\\\'s actually On-Topic!)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH