Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 YUPPUM jiminy 12-16-2002 14:12
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 Joey T. 12-16-2002 14:17
 Y'r right! carl 12-16-2002 14:18
 BTW.... carl 12-16-2002 14:29
 aaa greed jiminy 12-16-2002 15:05
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 Mark 12-16-2002 16:42
 Hmmm. Which, of course.... carl 12-16-2002 16:48
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 Mark 12-16-2002 16:50
 Illuminating on one level, yet.... carl 12-16-2002 17:00
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 Mark 12-16-2002 17:30
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 brdhsnyrsoul 12-16-2002 17:31
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 BigDork 12-16-2002 17:35
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 brdhsnyrsoul 12-16-2002 17:45
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 audiori 12-16-2002 18:30
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 brdhsnyrsoul 12-16-2002 18:33
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 Mark 12-16-2002 21:03
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 BigDork 12-16-2002 21:27
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 BigDork 12-16-2002 21:32
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 12-16-2002 21:49
 RE: New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02 Mark 12-20-2002 08:52
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

YUPPUM Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OH THE BACKS THAT ARE SLAPPED.
BETWEEN THE maTRIX MIX AND YER LIL SUITE......TM IS A WHIZ!
I will take up yer offer -i been everywhere (cept LA,CA-on me list!)
HEY! THIS MAKES UP FOR THE PREORDER MBDS AND FREE T SHIRTS NOBODY GOT AND ALL ELSE
ITS MY TURN TO BE ON TOP O DE PILE FOR A DAY!

jiminY

(I still think carl plays a 1 string 6 times harder than me)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-16-2002 14:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damb! Big Grin

12-16-2002 14:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Y'r right! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
(I still think carl plays a 1 string 6 times harder than me)

I was notorious for breaking strings during service.... I had a couple times where I just put down the guitar & said, "I think God wants us to sing a cappella this morning...."

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-16-2002 14:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

BTW.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who's Jerry Chapman? He's pretty danged good....

12-16-2002 14:29 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

aaa greed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is he a dadler?
quite good (not to take away from others..
UNDERSTOOD!)
jimINy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-16-2002 15:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Who's Jerry Chapman? He's pretty danged good....

He is one half of Life In General. www.lifeingeneral.com

He used to be in Two Pound Planet.

12-16-2002 16:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Hmmm. Which, of course.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...begs the NEXT question:

What'n the heck is he doing HERE??? Confused

12-16-2002 16:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Jerry covered that song on his solo album Making God Smile

12-16-2002 16:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Illuminating on one level, yet.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...still doesn't explain how it got on the DAmbit rather than WWCII (& almost certainly would've been the best song on it)....

12-16-2002 17:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

BD, would you care to illuminate us? I'm guessing you just asked Jerry.

12-16-2002 17:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

very very cool.

12-16-2002 17:31 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
...still doesn't explain how it got on the DAmbit rather than WWCII (& almost certainly would've been the best song on it)....

I was wondering when this was going to come up... I haven't set up a webpage for his song yet,but I will with a link to his stuff.

He heard about our Damb project and sent me an email asking if I wanted to hear some of his songs. Free Music? sure!

I almost forgot about it...Frown I finally got around to opening the second disc (he sent me several BTW Smile ) some good tunes too) then I saw the DA tune. So since there was still room on disc 2, I asked him if he would like to be on our project. And that's how it happened. Smile )

I'm glad he said OK, I think his version is great!

As far as WWCII, is that done yet? or have they got the song list yet?

12-16-2002 17:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Who ended up doing the artwork for the DAmbit?

12-16-2002 17:45 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Actually that song is in the running for WWC2... it was submitted back before disc one was finished, but was one of the ones left off because we ran out of room.

(We're still inching closer to the release of WWC2... got a new song a couple of weeks ago. We just need more music.)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-16-2002 18:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

would you consider adding a fan submission or two? some of the stuff for the DAmbIt is good.

12-16-2002 18:33 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

I was wondering when this was going to come up... I haven't set up a webpage for his song yet,but I will with a link to his stuff.

He heard about our Damb project and sent me an email asking if I wanted to hear some of his songs. Free Music? sure!

I almost forgot about it...Frown I finally got around to opening the second disc (he sent me several BTW Smile ) some good tunes too) then I saw the DA tune. So since there was still room on disc 2, I asked him if he would like to be on our project. And that's how it happened. Smile )

I'm glad he said OK, I think his version is great!

As far as WWCII, is that done yet? or have they got the song list yet?

I have all the Two Pound Planet, Life In General, & the guys solo CD's. I really like them. I would have suggested Jerry to you sooner, if I would have realized...

12-16-2002 21:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Actually that song is in the running for WWC2... it was submitted back before disc one was finished, but was one of the ones left off because we ran out of room.

(We're still inching closer to the release of WWC2... got a new song a couple of weeks ago. We just need more music.)

I hope being on the DAmb It disc doesn't hurt his chances for WWC2!! Shocked

I would have not put it on if I thought it would cause a problem.

BD

12-16-2002 21:27 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

that would be me...

BD

12-16-2002 21:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

quote:
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
------------------------------------------------------------------------

that would be me...

BD

BD................................-IS DA MAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Three cheers fer BD;

Hip hip! (__________________)!

Leave it to JC to coin a phrase, let th' back slappin' commence!
Big Grin
(Haw!)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
12-16-2002 21:49 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 08:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Update on the Fan Discs - damb it 12-13-02

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH