Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Christmas EP update.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Christmas EP update....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, I was hoping I did. I still havn't got mine.

12-16-2002 00:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.
order? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Oh, I was hoping I did. I still havn't got mine.

When did you order it...and from which store?

jeffrey k.

12-16-2002 00:38 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The DA webstore about 7-10days ago.

12-16-2002 00:39 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

i see... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Then I imagine it is on it's way. The borthers are working overtime to get those cd's out.

jeffrey k.

12-16-2002 00:41 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

They rock!!!

12-16-2002 00:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:

Then I imagine it is on it's way. The borthers are working overtime to get those cd's out.

jeffrey k.

That should actually say, the BROTHERS are working overtime to get those cd's out! As am I actually...it's almost 1:00am and I need to go to bed.

jeffrey k.

12-16-2002 00:43 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Tonight we played a 4 hour game of balderdash so I'm used to misspelled words.

12-16-2002 00:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

quote:
I do!

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

I guess that's your right. Now here's a thought, next time start with zero. It is a number after all, and it somewhat revolutionized math. Think of how many people would get that one considering there were only 500 made. Your sales would go through the roof (or as my American brothers say, "Ruff").

12-16-2002 02:04 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
I do!

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

heh heh Big Grin

BD

12-16-2002 07:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I still don't have my new TST Christmas EP. I ordered it from the DA webstore. When are those going out?

-- aotp
12-16-2002 09:03 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I ordered mine throught the DA Webstore too. I'm still waiting too. I'm trying to not be impatient. But I really want to hear it.

12-16-2002 10:21 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We got the EPs in stock on the 9th I believe, which was the day our father went into the hospital. They started shipping out by the 12th I think. They should all be showing up any day now.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-16-2002 10:45 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Hey jeffrey k. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I haven't ordered yet, but plan to. Could I possibly get number 999?
12-16-2002 10:50 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

when? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I ordered mine throught the DA Webstore too. I'm still waiting too. I'm trying to not be impatient. But I really want to hear it.

The Townsends posted a message late last week on the boards that the lo-fidelity Terry EP's that they were selling from their store would probably all be shipped by yesterday, 12/16/02...or something to that effect. So I imagine the folks that ordered from the webstore should have them this week. In saying this, I'm not trying to speak for them...especially since I have nothing to do with their shipping or store, I'm just sorta quoting what they posted last week. They are good guys, and I know they are working hard to get a bunch of things shipped out.

later...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

12-16-2002 10:51 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I hope you don't think I was entering a complaint. I'm just excited to hear new Terry music. Take as long as you need. - oh wait - you just said you already sent them. You guys is the greatest! Is your dad ok? We're still praying for y'all

12-16-2002 10:52 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

huh? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by web
I haven't ordered yet, but plan to. Could I possibly get number 999?

Uh...no. We only made 500!

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

12-16-2002 10:53 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Is number 500 still available?

12-16-2002 10:54 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

available numbers... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Is number 500 still available?

Yeah..actually there are roughly 300 EP's still available!!

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

12-16-2002 11:05 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Got mine Saturday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

# 186.

Terry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Big Grin
12-16-2002 14:43 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Terry bless us, every one.

12-16-2002 15:11 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Christmas EP update....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH