Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » WOW! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WOW!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

WOW! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered my Terry Christmas CD on Friday from Lo-Fi and got it in the mail yesterday (monday). It is SO good.

Woo Hoo!!!!!
12-10-2002 06:55 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope mine arrives today.

12-10-2002 06:58 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well come on, tell us more about it. tempt those of us who are broke.....
12-10-2002 09:06 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

It's way cool... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I listened to it in the car, so I haven't had too much time to relish it thoroughly enough yet.

I'll have to say the cover of Elvis' tune makes me want to go to Hawaii for Christmas!...Tongue

12-10-2002 09:37 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

And... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BTW, I received copy super-fast as well!

Thanks jeffery k.!

12-10-2002 09:39 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

glad you like it... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the kind words. Terry and Rob really created a beautiful EP in a very short amount of time...so thanks to them in a big way.

As for the fast shipping...well I aim to please...plus I have time on my hands so as the orders come in they go out! I'm just glad they are getting to people...I've had "issues" with the US Postal service during December back when I worked for the Vigilantes Of Love! I put together a 1000 piece EP for Bill called "Electromeo" and shipping on it got pretty goofy aroud the holidays. Good times...good times....

Anyway...if you are enjoying the Terry Ep, tell your friends...loved ones..even enemies. Thanks for the support.

much love,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

12-10-2002 10:04 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I'm lusting.

12-10-2002 11:20 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Talk to Jim... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He might buy ya one...

Or at least point ya to a priest to make confession.

12-10-2002 11:24 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Stupid lusting pastor-boy.... Tongue

BTW, I give yr wife credit. I don't think I could've ever gotten MINE to play Aunt Betty.... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-10-2002 11:24 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Stupid lusting pastor-boy.... Tongue

BTW, I give yr wife credit. I don't think I could've ever gotten MINE to play Aunt Betty.... Big Grin

LOL, my wife is a jewel. She puts up with A LOT with me. She was a good sport about Betty when I explained it all to her.
LK-9

12-10-2002 11:33 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
He might buy ya one...

Or at least point ya to a priest to make confession.

Jim! Please! I'll go to confession if you buy me one!

12-10-2002 11:34 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Shocked

12-10-2002 11:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Shocked

12-10-2002 12:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Jeffrey,

Is there any new word on the Lost Dogs DVD? I know you said that you were waiting for more sales of other items so you have enough money. It would be nice if you would post an update, please.

12-10-2002 12:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

dvd's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

About the DVD's...the issue is and isn't about manufacturing money. It's more about wether or not people will buy them once they are done so that my wife and I can actually recoup and it not take 2 years! The past 6 months have been good for lo-fidelity, but the reality is 500 or 1000 copies of anything can take a long time to sell..no matter how good the band/artist..or how rabid the fan-base when financial times are tough. Not that we were, or are looking to "sell out" of product in 24 hours...but I think with the economy changing people just don't have the money they did a couple years ago when a new release or re-release would be all be gone in 2-3 months.

So with the DVD's the current plan is to have DVD 1, the Solo Sets, ready to go for the Lost Dogs spring tour...so in a couple months...followed by the Lost Dogs DVD to be released at Cornerstone. Both times seem appropriate for release dates, and each DVD will actually contain some extras that will appeal to folks who maybe haven't made the switch over from VHS....although they should!!

At any rate, the best way to help future releases is to simply tell friends about the releases and the label...get the word out. We have some advertising plans for the spring too....

And again...much love and thanks for all you kind folks that have purchased these cd's and have helped the band/artists and the label. It's been good, and my wife and I are excited about the future.. (Speaking of wives, my wife really is a rare gem to support me in this..risky...sort of business. And she isn't the woman behind the man...she's right next to me. Much love Dinah.)

All my best,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

12-10-2002 14:17 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

aw.. Smile

thanks a ton, jeffrey and dinah!!
12-10-2002 14:26 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Yeah... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks you two...

There's been such a need for LD/DA/SE/TST DVD/VHS to become available...

Smile

12-10-2002 14:32 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Thanks Jeffrey for the info. What you said about your wife is very nice.

BTW, I just received the two Terry Taylor Christmas CD's from you today. You really provide great service. I have been more than pleased.

Tell your wife hi.

12-10-2002 15:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

wowcow...i orderd mine copy of the christmas ep last friday, and yesterday it arrived here in norway, that's pretty amazing....while the lost dogs reissue i orderd some weeks ago have not turned up yet.....hmmmm
12-11-2002 10:43 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 09:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » WOW!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH