Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » CHRISTMAS Special from AAR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CHRISTMAS Special from AAR
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

CHRISTMAS Special from AAR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Holy Daze to All!
Now through the end of December, when you purchase "Suffer the Children" from the www.andysangelsrecords.org webstore, we at Andy's Angels Records will send you the "rough mix" of "Andrie" and "Lord, Protect My Child" as our Christmas gift.

If you already own the Suffer the Children CD, the same offer applies to your purchase of "The Father Loves the Son".

Let me offer my sincere gratitude for your support (prayer as well as purchases) and all out love that you've all expressed throughout the last year and more. It means everything!

An official Merry Christmas from all of us at Andy's Angels!

Theo, Sharon, Jordan, Rich Brimer, Andrew Sr., Suzie & Mic
12-07-2002 17:00 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Merry Christmas Theo!

Can't tell you how much my family and i enjoyed the book. Much laughter, many tears. Also enjoying the CD, especially your song and the live version of Faces to the Window. Those dirty little beggars had better not try and spoil my holidays!
12-08-2002 01:59 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » CHRISTMAS Special from AAR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH