Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
highfiguy
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-18-2002

Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a new Alarma Chronicles Bookset listed on eBay. So far the bidding hasn't gotten totally out of control. I will also be listing cassettes of Live Bootleg '82 and Miracle Faith Telethon later today. They will go for real cheap. I have the CD's, so I would like to see the cassettes go to good homes. If you would like me to e-mail you when they are listed send me a message at highfiguy@juno.com.

Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay
12-07-2002 11:25 highfiguy is offline Send an Email to highfiguy Search for Posts by highfiguy Add highfiguy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am so glad I got mine for $30!

12-07-2002 12:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me too

12-07-2002 12:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Me too

we rock!
the best fans are the ones who brag! Tongue

12-07-2002 12:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Then I've got a lot of bragging to do. I have everything on CD.

12-07-2002 12:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

NOOOOOO! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Then I've got a lot of bragging to do. I have everything on CD.

I have a few I need to get on CD.

Do you even have the first DA on CD? Shocked

12-07-2002 13:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Yes I do. I even listen to the country tunes.

12-07-2002 13:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I don't own that one at all, but I have a few of the songs on live stuff.

did you buy it in 1990 or 1991 when the re-issued it?

12-07-2002 13:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I think I got it around 1991.

12-07-2002 13:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I think I got it around 1991.

If I were smart I would have bought it.
If they do re-issue it, I would buy it.
I may get it on E-bay on LP.

12-09-2002 16:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

It's well worth owning.

12-09-2002 17:04 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I also have the complete collection on CD. It'll be interesting to see if they release any more of the Frontline Kids stuff on CDR now. I never thought I'd see Mouse Family Christmas on CD either.

12-09-2002 17:04 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

how about the Rap-Sures? Smile )

12-09-2002 17:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I have one on CD. I don't think the others were released on CD. That's sort of Ok with me, but I'll buy 'em if they release them.

12-09-2002 17:09 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I have one too, Loud Proud And Born Again. I think it was the only one released on CD.

12-09-2002 19:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I have one too, Loud Proud And Born Again. I think it was the only one released on CD.

Really though, is it any good? The name alone gives me the willies! Frown

12-10-2002 16:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

It's definitely for children. Sort of the Farm Beetles, Eddies, mixed with children singing. It's one of those you probably only listen to once a year, but because it's TST you've got to have it.

12-10-2002 16:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
It's definitely for children. Sort of the Farm Beetles, Eddies, mixed with children singing. It's one of those you probably only listen to once a year, but because it's TST you've got to have it.

Maybe I'll pick those up on ebay as well. I do really like the Farm Beetles and the Sacred Cows! Tongue

12-11-2002 15:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by highfiguy
I have a new Alarma Chronicles Bookset listed on eBay. So far the bidding hasn't gotten totally out of control. I will also be listing cassettes of Live Bootleg '82 and Miracle Faith Telethon later today. They will go for real cheap. I have the CD's, so I would like to see the cassettes go to good homes. If you would like me to e-mail you when they are listed send me a message at highfiguy@juno.com.

Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay

some poor sucker ended up paying $139 for this thing.... if you are a real fan you will give some of that back to the band.... if not, please don't post your stupid offers here anymore. Mad

12-11-2002 17:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Amen

12-11-2002 17:20 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH