Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Dr Rich! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Dr Rich!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Hey Dr Rich! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just noticed you are no-longer a Mind Peach

You are a llama (somebodies crying) a llama!

A Luteous Llama to be exact.

04-28-2002 16:25 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

You think the Sheep jokes were bad before....

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

04-28-2002 16:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

LOL... about laughed myself out of my chair there...

Pretty cool... so it looks like you can acheive the status of Mind Peach at 100 messages and then you become a Luteous Llama at 250...

That leaves me very little hope at ever attaining the stature of a Luteous Llama.

I'm only at 66 messages... well, this makes 67. It's going to take me forever even to get to MIND PEACH status....

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

04-29-2002 14:00 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Luteous Llama

unless

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

04-29-2002 14:01 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Luteous Llama

I do

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

04-29-2002 14:03 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
I do

Like some of you OTHER folks....

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

04-29-2002 14:04 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Luteous Llama

quote:
quote:
I do

Like some of you OTHER folks....

Okay, I'm a bad boy...

back to my room...

Evil

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

04-29-2002 14:05 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

C'mon, Coffee Boy.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....you don't want to cheapen yrself like some of the other cheap hussies on this board.... Keep yr dignity, and llamadom will come....

carl
still unsullied &'ll become an eskimo or a lazar (sic) or whatever when he's darned well ready

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-29-2002 14:09 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I cannot believe I'm already at Mind Peach, and I started WAY later than most of you.
LK-9

04-29-2002 15:01 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I cannot believe I'm already at Mind Peach, and I started WAY later than most of you.
LK-9

we can believe it!

Big Grin

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

04-29-2002 16:10 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
LK-9

It's from not having a life Smile

04-29-2002 16:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:

wow, I guess I am on the cutting edge of things here Smile

04-29-2002 16:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:

I am a mind peach again! Big Grin

09-27-2002 16:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

gee - that's great

09-27-2002 16:35 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

that's just peachy dennis!

BD

09-27-2002 16:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

thanks!

it feels good to be one of the "little people" again!
Big Grin

09-27-2002 16:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You're still ahead of most of those on this board.

09-27-2002 18:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

I am a mind peach again! Big Grin

What'll be scary is if you become an OI again...
09-27-2002 18:47 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Shocked

09-27-2002 18:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

No kidding...
09-27-2002 18:48 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Dr Rich!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH