Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Knott & the Dogs? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Knott & the Dogs?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
...the Twin Cities ...or somewhere else ?

yeah... see how it's confusing smart guy? Tongue

11-20-2002 16:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

o.k. o.k. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here is a story of where I live...

My Son 5 yrs old at the time was at a children's church service in Iowa with his older cousins. The children's pastor was apperently discribing Heaven as "wonderful buildings, Glass Mansion's, streets of Gold & Golden Valley's" so my son raised his hand And said...

"I live in Golden Valley" Pleased

11-20-2002 16:18 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
here is a story of where I live...

My Son 5 yrs old at the time was at a children's church service in Iowa with his older cousins. The children's pastor was apperently discribing Heaven as "wonderful buildings, Glass Mansion's, streets of Gold & Golden Valley's" so my son raised his hand And said...

"I live in Golden Valley" Pleased

That's cute! Big Grin

I live in Lauderdale myself, it's a "suburb of Rosedale" Tongue
BTW, did you see Terry at the Living Room in Falcon Heights a few years ago? On the Pretend I'm Elvis Tour? I did and so did JC! Big Grin

11-20-2002 16:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

"if anyone orders another expresso..." Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dennis,

yea I was there, November 6, 2000

I had some guy singing off key all night
(hope it wasn't you...) in my Right ear.

& the expresso' machine in my Left ear...

you wouldn't by chance have a recording of that show would ya? ...

I would actually like to HEAR it...

still, the best $5 dollars I ever spent !

11-20-2002 16:39 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

I also saw Mike Knott at the foxfire a couple of years ago too, were you their ?

I like Mike Knott in concert...,
Mike would make a good 4th Lost Dog, he does seem a Little "lost"... or Phil Madeira

11-21-2002 08:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It will definitely be a tour that you shouldn't miss.

11-21-2002 12:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Audiori,

What has happened to the CA DA concert?

still in the works?

It's still in the planning stages... we've collected a lot of names and email addresses for potential audience members, which is nice. Ed's looking into venues... The main problem has really been Terry's schedule. He's had way too many other things going on lately. I think it'll happen, we're just not sure exactly when yet.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-21-2002 13:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
dennis,

yea I was there, November 6, 2000

I had some guy singing off key all night
(hope it wasn't you...) in my Right ear.

& the expresso' machine in my Left ear...

you wouldn't by chance have a recording of that show would ya? ...

I would actually like to HEAR it...

still, the best $5 dollars I ever spent !

no that was not me! Wink That was a good 5 dollars spent eh?
I do not have a recording, but I did see someone with a video-cam so who knows?
Terry signed my LP copy of HD, so that was really cool!

The expresso machine was pretty funny, I was over against the far wall, so it did not bother me so much!

11-21-2002 13:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I also saw Mike Knott at the foxfire a couple of years ago too, were you their ?

I like Mike Knott in concert...,
Mike would make a good 4th Lost Dog, he does seem a Little "lost"... or Phil Madeira

Mike Knott also played the Living Room, but I did not find out about the show until it was too late! Crying

11-21-2002 13:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thanks for the update, Audiori.

U R great!
11-21-2002 15:13 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

House of Blues in Disneyland would be sweet.

11-21-2002 22:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

sweet as honey!
11-21-2002 23:51 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
sweet as honey!

Tupleo Honey? Wink

11-22-2002 10:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Van Morrison

11-22-2002 20:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Van Morrison

yup Tongue

11-24-2002 14:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Van and DA at the House of Blues?

When? he asks with his heart thumping wildly in his fat chest.
11-24-2002 15:27 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

Hymns To The Silence

11-24-2002 15:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Avalon Sunset
11-24-2002 17:34 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Sugarcane in celaphane is playing down at the radio station!

11-24-2002 20:19 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Are you accusing Van the Man of writing trite lyrics, EH?

How about "Sha na na na na na na na na ta la ti da?" It doesn't get much more profound than that.
11-24-2002 23:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Knott & the Dogs?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH