Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's Message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
We went to church this last weekend for the first time in quite awhile....oh man was it bad. The preacher thought he was a comedian....it was aweful. "that wasn't a snake Eve was talking to....that was the debil.....what would Eve be doin' talkin' to a fool snake?.....everyone knows snakes can't talk........that debil got her all mixed up....and then took advantage of her...."

we stayed because our daughter was having a blast in the nursery.....cool toys!!!!

you could always come back to our church Big Grin

09-25-2002 16:13 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was pretty cool - of course Jeff Elbel and Theo wouldn't be there, so it wouldn't quite be the same....still - I liked the guy with the mohawk in the band.....

good stuff - too bad it's an hour away....

09-25-2002 16:20 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hey, it's only an hour away Smile

that would be steve. he's like my little brother. btw, we will be playing in oct. i'll be playing bass for steves band ("the worlds toughest milkmen" www.milkmen.com ).

09-25-2002 16:42 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool - but your website says your next show is in March at Azusa.......let the construction begin.......

When are you playing - what sort of music is it?????

Would I like it????

09-25-2002 17:02 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

yeah, i didn't check to see if he's updated it (he's been up to his neck at work). um, i think there is a link to a mp3 page on his site. steve plays rock and roll...
it's best to listen and decide for yourself Big Grin

09-25-2002 17:07 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool - I guess that means you play the rock 'n roll too???

What else do you play? Or is bass your main gig????

09-25-2002 17:08 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

bass, guitar, keyboards, drums...whatever i need(when recording). that is not to say that i am good at any of them...but i am willing to throw it out there and see what sticks.

09-25-2002 17:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

groovy - I wish I was good at something....I mess around with the keys and sing fairly well - but the guitar has somehow eluded me.....can't make myself practice like I need to.....I want to be good now....

09-25-2002 17:18 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'll bring you a copy of my CD when I come down - You'll have to let me know what you think....It's pretty mellow - no rock 'n roll at all -

09-25-2002 18:19 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Obadiah Elihue
Isn't enough that these guys (and gal) pour their hearts and souls into their art of which we all receive comfort and joy?

What do we want? Blood ?!

Yes! Evil

uh.... no, j.k.. Wink

10-04-2002 19:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

"if you want blood, you've got it!" AC/DC

10-10-2002 16:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

so what you're trying to tell me is "This bloods for you"?
10-10-2002 16:33 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

now there is a "classic" t-shirt!
"we have negative fruit here!"

10-10-2002 16:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Big Grin

10-15-2002 18:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

now there is a "classic" t-shirt!
"we have negative fruit here!"

Big Grin

10-15-2002 18:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I do have a new Message From Terry, but it's not recorded on my puter yet.... Confused

I need to finish my Dogs concert web page...

ugggg

work sucks.... Crying which is where I'm going now (I have a good job, I just have a lot more stuff at home I want to do right now Wink )

later

BD

10-16-2002 09:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

what? "Go to School?" Big Grin

I did go to Church last week and plan on going this week as well (Saturday night & Sunday!Big Grin )
Just call me "Joe Church!"

Roll Eyes

10-16-2002 16:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ok Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Joe Church.

Okay, beat THIS one! I went to church with Mommy Dearest last Saturday, AND the one before that.

Then, on BOTH of those following Sundays, I went to my church.........so, I've done a whole month in 2 weeks!

I need a break, huh?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-16-2002 16:49 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ceremonial Kernel

I have visited about 5 churches in the last 3 months. After each terrible experience it takes a couple weeks to build up the courage to try again. It's dry here in the desert....

10-16-2002 16:57 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Joe Church.

Okay, beat THIS one! I went to church with Mommy Dearest last Saturday, AND the one before that.

Then, on BOTH of those following Sundays, I went to my church.........so, I've done a whole month in 2 weeks!

I need a break, huh?

you can skip you own after MD I would think.
or maybe skip MD???

BTW... Family glows with warmth much of the time! Wink

10-16-2002 16:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH