Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's Message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Terry's Message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's funny that the only thing TST says to the Message board is "Go to Church."

He has not posted in a long time... maybe he grows tired of our heathon ways...
Confused

04-26-2002 17:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so nobody else wonders about this?
am I a freak?
paranoid?
weird?

04-26-2002 17:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the message was addressed directly to you Dr. BD was just being nice and cut out your name...

Big Grin

04-26-2002 17:12 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

maybe he just doesn't like the new board and is staying away like Jevon the Tall.

could be...or not

It has been a long time since he posted. I'm not sure that he has a computer? Or at least he doesn't waste his time on it like we all do. He does a life outside of this website. Big Grin

BD

04-26-2002 17:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I think the message was addressed directly to you Dr. BD was just being nice and cut out your name...

It hit me a little hard at the time as well.....it was my name that I edited out....Shocked

BD

04-26-2002 17:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
maybe he just doesn't like the new board and is staying away like Jevon the Tall.

could be...or not

It has been a long time since he posted. I'm not sure that he has a computer? Or at least he doesn't waste his time on it like we all do. He does a life outside of this website. Big Grin

BD

I don't have a life... why should he??
Smile

04-26-2002 17:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

the board is for us- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-in DA's benevolence we've been bequeathed a bounty of biblical proportions.

frankly I think DA/SE/LD's are worried about bursting our collective bubbles (they are after all 'people' and not gods)

Hell, fer that matter I'm WAY to important to be posting here myself!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
04-26-2002 17:28 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mr. Spoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-20-2002

no you\\\\\\\'ve gone and done it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bringin' the collective into it-

04-26-2002 17:34 Mr. Spoke is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spoke Search for Posts by Mr. Spoke Add Mr. Spoke to your Buddy List
Harry Fiasco
unregistered
What I wanna know is what happened to Phil M? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What? D'he sell enough solo albums and now he don't have need fer us anymore?! (selfservin' sob!)
04-26-2002 17:39
Obadiah Elihue
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

I\\\'ve heard enough Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Isn't enough that these guys (and gal) pour their hearts and souls into their art of which we all receive comfort and joy?

What do we want? Blood ?!
04-26-2002 18:09 Obadiah Elihue is offline Send an Email to Obadiah Elihue Search for Posts by Obadiah Elihue Add Obadiah Elihue to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Obadiah Elihue
Isn't enough that these guys (and gal) pour their hearts and souls into their art of which we all receive comfort and joy?

Obadiah, a lot of what is said here is "tounge in cheek." We all love Terry or we wouldn't be here. We just wish he would post on the board like he used to. It's all good.

Big Grin

04-26-2002 18:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Obadiah, a lot of what is said here is "tounge in cheek." We all love Terry or we wouldn't be here. We just wish he would post on the board like he used to. It's all good.

Big Grin
[/QUOTE]

no........we want BLOOD!

joking, really Big Grin

04-26-2002 18:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Wouldn't it be funny if Terry was one of the "nick-names" on this board. Like Uncle Ralph? Just a lost thought.
LK-9

04-26-2002 18:49 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Wouldn't it be funny if Terry was one of the "nick-names" on this board. Like Uncle Ralph? Just a lost though.
LK-9

What if he is Guido???

04-26-2002 18:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Wouldn't it be funny if Terry was one of the "nick-names" on this board. Like Uncle Ralph? Just a lost though.
LK-9

kind of a scary lost thought......

04-26-2002 18:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Maybe he's Aunt Betty, who knows?
LK-9

04-26-2002 18:52 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Obadiah Elihue

"If you want blood, you got it!"
-AC/DC Smile

04-28-2002 15:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Wouldn't it be funny if Terry was one of the "nick-names" on this board. Like Uncle Ralph? Just a lost thought.
LK-9

That's what I would do if I were Terry... so he could post something without everyone (like me) start to do the collective ass-kiss line Smile

I would be scared if TST were Uncle Ralph, never mind GuidoSmile

04-28-2002 15:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Uncle Terr Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am aware that he does try and read a lot of it.

But he is working on at least 4 projects now and is frequently in Nashville. I think his time is limited,
and so he just kinda scans through stuff when he's got a couple minutes.

When the Dogs played in Nashville for GMA, they also used the time to record some together and work on stuff. They
try and fit in what they can when they can.

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-30-2002 14:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I am aware that he does try and read a lot of it.

But he is working on at least 4 projects now and is frequently in Nashville. I think his time is limited,
and so he just kinda scans through stuff when he's got a couple minutes.

When the Dogs played in Nashville for GMA, they also used the time to record some together and work on stuff. They
try and fit in what they can when they can.

the townsends

I would HOPE he as more important things to do than read this crap. Wink

we sure don't Confused

BD

04-30-2002 14:20 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH