Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Zoom Daddy reformed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zoom Daddy reformed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
Except, of course, that "Zoom Daddy" came out BEFORE "Songs of the Heart".

well ya... Tongue

but to me it just sounds like outakes from SOTH.

only on a few of the songs, maybe

It's on deck in my truck to play next... can't wait till it's time to go home. (that "till" means that I can't play the CD right now, but when I'm on the way home I will be able to play it and most likely I will be hearing ZD playing over my speakers, ZD is not an ever virgin)

BD

sorry if that was too graphic
11-08-2002 13:49 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

watch your mouth! Tongue

11-08-2002 16:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
watch your mouth! Tongue

sorry dad

It's gonna be hard to catch you... dennis

I may have to cheat and jump over to BD again when you get near the evil one.. heh heh

BD
11-08-2002 23:58 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Zoom Daddy is a great album... the musical and lyrical twists and turns... the great titles... it is wonderful...
11-12-2002 10:24 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

WONDERFUL...
11-12-2002 14:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Bowling Pin Bowling Pin is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-28-2002

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

11-12-2002 14:49 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Zoom Daddy is a great album... the musical and lyrical twists and turns... the great titles... it is wonderful...

Just like SOTH is wonderful! Big Grin

11-13-2002 16:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:

they are all wonderful except for that first country one! Pleased

11-13-2002 16:16 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
quote:

they are all wonderful except for that first country one! Pleased

well, duh! Tongue

11-13-2002 16:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

All DA albums are great

11-14-2002 20:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Uh, never mind...s'all okay...forgive me...and all's okay...Smile

11-14-2002 20:56 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

OK. You're forgiven.

11-15-2002 12:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
All DA albums are great

sure... except for the country one! Tongue

11-15-2002 16:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Big Grin

11-15-2002 19:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:

Yeah, but...

It's just not the Eddies!...Frown

I was devistated when I found out that that old country band Daniel Amos took their name and did such a wretched thing as attempt to impersonate the Swirling Eddies!

Sure the music and lyrical prowess were creative and all...but it was not genuine Eddiesque. Frown

Berger, do you guys have any plans fer a new project?...

...Like, where's Camarillo, man?

02-22-2003 12:33 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

I love Zoom Daddy.

02-22-2003 17:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jc
how many of you HAVE smoked a cigar...and milked a cow?
JimIny

Hey! I got that much! Not at the same time tho......does it still count?

JB
02-23-2003 07:01 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Oops. Didn't mean to "copy" ya, Baxter. I should read all the way down before jumping in in the middle of things.

All this talk of ZD has me hankering to hear it now (it's been a while) and all I have is an old cassette somewhere but no decent cassette player anymore. I guess I'll have to try copying to my computer and cleaning up enough to burn. And to think I passed up a cd once in a pawn shop for $4!!

JB
02-23-2003 07:12 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

God Went Bowling

02-23-2003 09:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb
And to think I passed up a cd once in a pawn shop for $4!!

JB

Shocked

any SE CD is worth at least $4!!! Tongue
02-23-2003 09:41 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Zoom Daddy reformed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH