Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Prickly Heat" & "Hodgepodge" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Prickly Heat" & "Hodgepodge"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eddie
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-30-2002

"Prickly Heat" & "Hodgepodge" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perhaps I have missed a post somewhere, but does anyone know the current status of the "Prickly Heat" & "Hodgepodge" CDs?
10-31-2002 09:32 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
Perhaps I have missed a post somewhere, but does anyone know the current status of the "Prickly Heat" & "Hodgepodge" CDs?

they were cancelled....

didn't you get your money back yet?

Wink

I think they are still on hold, waiting for some more tracks to be added...

BD
10-31-2002 09:44 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you are so cold! Big Grin

10-31-2002 16:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

No kidding!...I took a deep breath, my heart just about skipped a beat...then I farted...

DAmb it BD!...You shouldn't joke about that kinda thing!

Ed

10-31-2002 22:02 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
No kidding!...I took a deep breath, my heart just about skipped a beat...then I farted...

Ed

I know, but the Muglia made me do it! Tongue

heh heh
I'm in a funky mood tonight, I got some serious work done on the DAmbIt project and I feel pretty good about it. You guys are awesome on this thing!

B Diddy
10-31-2002 22:12 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yes Dr Edward Part II is pretty much finished,
but we were waiting on a couple tracks from Doug TenNapel
for Hodge Podge. Hopefully real soon.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-31-2002 23:44 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

U R awesome too, B Diddy, you bad boy.

Can't Nobody HOld You Down!
10-31-2002 23:47 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Thanks for the update audiori!

Smile

11-01-2002 11:33 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

quote:

Ed

Sounds like something from "Skull Monkeys" Big Grin

11-01-2002 16:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:

Ed

LOL, very funny.

11-01-2002 16:16 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

Ed

LOL, very funny.

It even had me a bit worried! Frown

11-01-2002 16:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

As much as BD is working on the DAMB CD, he deserves to have his evil side show.

11-01-2002 16:18 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
As much as BD is working on the DAMB CD, he deserves to have his evil side show.

yup. Big Grin

so you did Happily Married Man?
did you rap?

11-01-2002 16:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

yup. Big Grin

so you did Happily Married Man?
did you rap?

I should have! I ended up singing it. It should be sort of funny, because I'm not a singer at all. Janelle, Aunt Betty, adds her vocals and snide comments through the song.

11-01-2002 16:21 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I can't wait to hear it! Smile )

11-01-2002 16:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:

I should have! I ended up singing it. It should be sort of funny, because I'm not a singer at all. Janelle, Aunt Betty, adds her vocals and snide comments through the song.

It's great!

"Aunt Betty" is perfect, just there in the background making her comments. And your vocals are good too! It's much better than the original DA version. It's a lot of fun!

B Diddy
11-01-2002 16:29 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
LOL, there's not much to it, ask BD!

11-01-2002 16:29 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
quote:

It's great!

"Aunt Betty" is perfect, just there in the background making her comments. And your vocals are good too! It's much better than the original DA version. It's a lot of fun!

B Diddy

I am not a huge fan of that song, maybe I will be now? Pleased

11-01-2002 16:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
quote:

It's very good!

you are all going to be surprised at how good this thing sounds! (the entire project not just canine's tune)

BD
11-01-2002 16:31 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
quote:
quote:

It's very good!

you are all going to be surprised at how good this thing sounds! (the entire project not just canine's tune)

BD

woo-hoo! Big Grin

11-01-2002 16:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Prickly Heat" & "Hodgepodge"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH