Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Missing lyrics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Missing lyrics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Missing lyrics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I noticed on the Dogs Diamonds to Coal (Gift Horse) there's a whole bridge section that's missing from the lyrics. It's not there on the CD or the lyrics site.

If you listen to the song it comes right after the second chorus. It starts off "it's going to take a miracle to turn it all around...". Then I can't make it all out.

I really love this tune. Anyone know how the rest of it goes?

10-23-2002 14:50 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On GRS "Breathe Deep 1996" is missing a verse in the lyric section! They still sing it on the CD though!
whew! Pleased

10-23-2002 16:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
On GRS "Breathe Deep 1996" is missing a verse in the lyric section! They still sing it on the CD though!
whew! Pleased

It sure would sound weird without all the verses...
10-23-2002 20:56 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
whew! Pleased

It sure would sound weird without all the verses...

yes... yes it would! Wink

10-24-2002 16:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Missing lyrics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH