Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » HEY DANIELAMOS.com » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HEY DANIELAMOS.com
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

HEY DANIELAMOS.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hows come ya don't mention Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor in the lyrics section?

signed,

merely curious

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
10-12-2002 01:23 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a hard album to classify. We're only listing major releases for each band & terry by title, and I really don't know where to put EDT. I'd hate to put it under each section, and it doesn't really seem like it belongs with DA's releases - even though all of the unreleased songs on the lyrics page are DA songs.

So for now, the songs from EDT are there, you just have to select them by song title instead of album title. ("Ghost Riders In The Sky", "I'm On Your Team", "Only One (1990 version))

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-12-2002 03:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well...

now that there is a 2nd Dr. EDT, you could start a new section with the two albums there??

just a thought

10-12-2002 13:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
yeah but Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want transcipts of Dr. Ed Dan's banter!

10-12-2002 22:07 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™

yeah, what he said!

(like you guys have time to do that Roll Eyes but it would be nice to have)

10-12-2002 23:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by ™

yeah, what he said!

(like you guys have time to do that Roll Eyes but it would be nice to have)

Maybe you could do it BD. You did a good job with the Wacky fan letter.... Big Grin

10-12-2002 23:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

uh,

no

Tongue

10-12-2002 23:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You're are very busy.

10-13-2002 17:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

I know Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

somebody send me their copy of Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor's Prickly Heat Marathon of Love and I'll transcribe it....

(oh, and send it back of course-)
Big Grin

10-14-2002 00:43 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
somebody send me their copy of Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor's Prickly Heat Marathon of Love and I'll transcribe it....

(oh, and send it back of course-)
Big Grin

Big Grin

10-14-2002 00:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

...no really... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Wink Tongue

10-14-2002 00:58 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
It's a hard album to classify. We're only listing major releases for each band & terry by title, and I really don't know where to put EDT. I'd hate to put it under each section, and it doesn't really seem like it belongs with DA's releases - even though all of the unreleased songs on the lyrics page are DA songs.

So for now, the songs from EDT are there, you just have to select them by song title instead of album title. ("Ghost Riders In The Sky", "I'm On Your Team", "Only One (1990 version))

Did I mention I got my CD copy real cheap?
Did I post about that?
How cheap it was?
Did I?

Pleased

10-14-2002 16:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

You suck!!!

10-14-2002 17:45 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Did I mention I got my CD copy real cheap?
Did I post about that?
How cheap it was?
Did I?

Pleased

OK so I didn't get my telethon cheap but.... In the weekend I went along to a 2nd hand Christian book store and picked up "I predict 1990" and "Limelight" the video albums by Steve Taylor. Cost = $NZ4 = $US1.75

They wore strange clothes in the 80's. Not like when I was young - we hung an onion from our belts - it was the style at the time - not a red onion mind you - it had to be a white one.
10-14-2002 17:50 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » HEY DANIELAMOS.com

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH