Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry and a New Mall in Quincy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry and a New Mall in Quincy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Terry and a New Mall in Quincy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a two minute video of Terry performing Mall All Over at the JoshuaFest this past week-end. Doc Love is on lead and Hindalong is on percussion. Terry looked good and sounded great in his solo set and during the excellent Lost Dogs set on the main stage. Terry's wife was able to attend and enjoy it all.

Anyways, I can't figure out how to post it. When I try to use the attachment button, it just has me "wait for the upload" for beyond 30 minutes, and I give up. Any suggestions? I am a tech nitwit.
07-24-2018 12:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's probably too big for the attachment part of this site. Maybe a free file hosting site and then a link here.

There are bunch of them, maybe something like:

https://www.vimeo.com/

07-24-2018 14:02 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by baxter
Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks! I'll try it.
07-24-2018 14:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i considered going but was a no-go, so i would love to see it! Cool

Cool
07-24-2018 17:29 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for trying. We need more effort though!

07-25-2018 05:35 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

YouTube is a reasonable option, and one may download and keep the videos with the right software.

BTW do we have a thread with everything our friends DA/The Dogs/The Choir/ 77's etc. will be playing? They ain't getting any younger!

07-25-2018 08:18 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

I am trying, Ron. Our connection is too weak, I guess. I gave up on Youtube after 2 hours. I hope to get to a Starbucks today to see if that is better. It is a fun clip.
07-25-2018 12:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woolly Eggwhisk

How big is it?

I have heard of a software program called Bit Torrent Synch (I think that's it). With it you can build your own little bit torrent network with your DA friends. I don't have it yet, but I would get it to see the video.

07-25-2018 13:52 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
I am trying, Ron. Our connection is too weak, I guess. I gave up on Youtube after 2 hours. I hope to get to a Starbucks today to see if that is better. It is a fun clip.

what, are you still on dial up at the log cabin? Big Grin Wink

Cool
07-25-2018 13:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

don't laugh! our last house which we sold just ten months ago only could get dial up! well, satellite too I guess...

07-25-2018 19:09 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Baxter wishes he had dial-up. He's still trying to replace the tin can at the end of the string after that unfortunate incident with the goat.

07-25-2018 23:07 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yup
07-26-2018 10:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Baxter wishes he had dial-up. He's still trying to replace the tin can at the end of the string after that unfortunate incident with the goat.

i've been to his house, and i can picture that.. Big Grin

Cool
07-26-2018 12:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

So, I finally found a coffee shop where I can upload something in a reasonable time, but I only finished the Doc Love "Rain Kept Falling" video, and I will work on the Terry video next week. My mentoring session ended before I could complete both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9WYf7055LY
07-29-2018 22:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woolly Eggwhisk

Very cool. Please keep it up.

07-30-2018 13:25 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
So, I finally found a coffee shop where I can upload something in a reasonable time, but I only finished the Doc Love "Rain Kept Falling" video, and I will work on the Terry video next week. My mentoring session ended before I could complete both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9WYf7055LY

mike looks like he's lost weight..

Cool
08-05-2018 17:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

by the look of his footprint, I would say you might be correct.
08-08-2018 17:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
by the look of his footprint, I would say you might be correct.

Big Grin

Cool
08-08-2018 17:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Elvis is a Doc Love impersonator?

08-08-2018 21:00 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thought that was the other way around? Confused

Cool
08-09-2018 11:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry and a New Mall in Quincy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH