Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ed, when not on vacation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ed, when not on vacation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Ed, when not on vacation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just found out that Ed McTaggart lives 30 miles from me. I had two thoughts.

1. That's cool.
2. Why?!?
07-02-2016 19:02 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I suppose the restraining order keeps us all from living within 30 miles of any of these guys?

07-02-2016 19:15 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How do you think I feel?

My restraining order is draconian!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
07-03-2016 05:34 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

It's just an ocean...

07-03-2016 08:13 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

RE: Ed, when not on vacation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown

1. That's cool.
2. Why?!?

So where do you live?

07-03-2016 16:01 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

A quick check shows I live within 1,000 miles or so of EVERY ONE OF THEM!

07-03-2016 16:12 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jimmy Brown
RE: Ed, when not on vacation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by WoaaahJelly!
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown

1. That's cool.
2. Why?!?

So where do you live?

Athens, GA. McTaggart lives in Dacula, Georgia (I feel I can say that since it is public on his Facebook page). There's nothing about Dacula that would draw an Irvine, Calif. boy (or most Georgians) to it, so it just seems like there must be some personal reason that is mysterious to the rest of us.

As an aside, Terry Taylor has played at the Calvary Chapel here a couple of times. I didn't get to go, keeping alive my lack of ever seeing live anything related to Daniel Amos. I wonder if they got to visit while he was in town.
07-04-2016 00:45 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

it is rumored that Ed is stuck on the Veal Marsala at Antoneta's. Seems like a terrible reason to leave behind In and Out Burger and North Woods Inn cheese bread though?
07-04-2016 18:56 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

I don't get outside my home state much, but I had occasion to visit Dacula, GA less than a year ago. I never would have thought a DA guy would live there.

07-05-2016 06:42 ftg3plus4 is offline Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Don't have a good reason to believe so, but I always thought Ed lived in California**. While we are at it, can we get a quick rundown of all the locations of the DA and related guys? You know, for, uh, research and informational purposes. Totally not for stalking.

So Ed's in Georgia. Who else is where else?

**Begs a greater question- how many other delusions do I labor under? It's not just me. I bet we're all a mass of delusions, misunderstandings, fabrications, etc.

07-05-2016 11:55 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
it is rumored that Ed is stuck on the Veal Marsala at Antoneta's.

Try alcohol first, and if not that then mineral oil. If that doesn't do it, prayer.

REASON FOR EDIT: HERP dERP DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by WoaaahJelly!: 07-05-2016 11:58.

07-05-2016 11:57 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
it is rumored that Ed is stuck on the Veal Marsala at Antoneta's. Seems like a terrible reason to leave behind In and Out Burger and North Woods Inn cheese bread though?

I've had In and Out Burger and feel that it is another example of California over-promising and under-delivering on their food. But, at least it is pronounceable.

07-05-2016 12:45 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I think Terry moved to Sacramento area didn't he about five years ago? I thought he moved closer to Doc.

07-05-2016 14:33 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Terry's more south closer to San Jose.

Ed moved to Georgia right after the dig here sessions for his work.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-05-2016 18:26 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ed is my fb friend and i thought he still lived in socal...
#themoreyouknow

Cool
07-08-2016 17:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

You probably think I still live in SoCal, dullard!
07-11-2016 15:00 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

you didn't move to Canada did you to escape the November vote!!!???

07-11-2016 20:33 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Not yet, but the goat lady and I have not ruled it out.
07-12-2016 10:42 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Get the right paperwork and I'm sure I can get u a jobWink and a free place to stay til my kids drive u crazy

07-12-2016 16:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
You probably think I still live in SoCal, dullard!

central..

Cool
07-13-2016 12:45 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ed, when not on vacation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH