Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Confession... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Confession...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Confession... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Been listening to Terry's "Song Of Innocence" and JUST REALIZED that was Stonehill on lead voice. For years I just assumed it was Terry especially high and squeaky. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by WoaaahJelly!: 05-10-2016 07:05.

05-10-2016 07:05 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wink

Actually. that is Terry on the first verse; Randy Stonehill takes the second verse. Terry's delivery is very smooth so that it took me a few listens to realize it wasn't the same singer on both verses.

Edit: noticed a spelling mistake from the ancient past.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 07-28-2017 15:15.

05-10-2016 07:30 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

loved that song for 30 years!

Cool
05-10-2016 20:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow... I always saw Randy's credit on the album, and I never thought the two voices sounded alike at all. And I used to be really bad at distinguishing voices.

05-12-2016 14:55 ftg3plus4 is offline Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I have it on cassette, so everything kind of sounds the same anyway.
05-13-2016 07:44 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by WoaaahJelly!

Another confession...to me, The Choir is just The Lost Dogs without their rockin-blues guitar player. I kept asking myself "Where's Mike?".

07-28-2017 07:41 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

I had Voices in Shadows on LP during my sophomore year in college. I listened to "Dreams" incessantly until I realized it wasn't making me any less depressed and made myself stop. Ah, the world-weary soul of a 20-year-old.
07-28-2017 15:21 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Another confession- I have seen Uncle Terry in concert four times, and he's always clutching that acoustic guitar (rythym guitar maybe?) I have never once heard it. It may be a fake one, constructed of the finest Kraft paper.

Also- I cannot remember how to properly spell rithmm.

08-24-2017 08:19 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

I believe that Jerry, when he doesn't dye his hair, looks just like a wizard from one of those movies with wizards what the kids like these days.

09-24-2017 07:45 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

He should do a Halloween album.
09-25-2017 08:49 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Confession...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH