Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Surplus CDs For Sale » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Surplus CDs For Sale
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Surplus CDs For Sale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For sale:

a new still sealed 35th anniversary 2 Disk Deluxe edition of the first album "Daniel Amos" ($20 in store)
a new still sealed regular 2001/2011 2 CD w/ Bonus Track edition of Mr. Buechner's Dream ($20 in store)
a framed copy of my birth certificate in an empty CD box (priceless but feel free to make an offer)

i have so few friends and they all hate real music so i know no one to give them to except my sons in law... they are very polite but i'd rather see them go to someone who would actually listen to them, let me know if you are interested.

Psalm 119:83
04-12-2016 00:07 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll take the Buechner. I think I lost mine. Should I send a check?
04-17-2016 10:51 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Surplus CDs For Sale

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH