Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Silly Songs With Terry » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Silly Songs With Terry
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Silly Songs With Terry Ritchie_az 03-15-2014 14:12
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry Ron E 03-15-2014 14:33
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry Ron E 03-15-2014 14:35
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry audiori 03-15-2014 14:55
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry Ron E 03-15-2014 15:21
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry joey 03-15-2014 15:28
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry Ron E 03-15-2014 16:22
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry joey 03-15-2014 16:59
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry Jimmy Brown 03-17-2014 09:35
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry mindgasket 03-17-2014 12:20
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry PuP 03-17-2014 22:30
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry Ritchie_az 03-18-2014 12:22
 RE: Silly Songs With Terry PuP 03-18-2014 14:32

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Silly Songs With Terry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Disco loves grapes of wrath (they never take a bath)....

Terry and Rob are joining the all Veggie team. Any thoughts?

03-15-2014 14:12 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Silly Songs With Terry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ummm, sure! great idea, what?

03-15-2014 14:33 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

RE: Silly Songs With Terry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh, this?
http://variety.com/interstitial/?ref=htt...s-1201131432%2F
how do you know Terry's in?

03-15-2014 14:35 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He is.

He and Rob will be doing all of the new original music. This has been in the works for a while, but we were just now able to talk about it. The DreamWorks folks are still big fans of Terry's after all of the Neverhood stuff. Smile

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-15-2014 14:55 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah but how do you know??

Just kidding!

Glad they have things like this to help pay the bills, and I'm sure its fun too.

03-15-2014 15:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have 4 and 6 year old children at home so veggie tales is on all the time at our house.
just bought the veggies in space dvd yesterday.
so yay! Pleased

Cool
03-15-2014 15:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

our youngers are 7 and 9 so they like them, but have seen them so many times that they are not on all the time like they used to be...Is this new deal just for Netflix though? I wasn't reading that carefully...

03-15-2014 16:22 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sounds like streaming only, but the audiori may have more inside info..

Cool
03-15-2014 16:59 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Great news for Terry and Rob. Congratulations, guys!

I have "Josh and the Big Wall" on DVD. I also don't have any children. Smile
03-17-2014 09:35 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

now that's funny!
03-17-2014 12:20 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

How does Ritchie get this scoop?

Not jealous, not jealous, not jealous...

03-17-2014 22:30 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ritchie_az

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
How does Ritchie get this scoop?

Not jealous, not jealous, not jealous...

It was posted on DA's Facebook page....

03-18-2014 12:22 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Ah, I have extracted myself from that environment. I had foolishly thought that no interesting information was ever shared there.

03-18-2014 14:32 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Silly Songs With Terry

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH