Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Top 5 Dig Here Songs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Top 5 Dig Here Songs (Pick 5)
Jesus Wept 18 13.43%
Love, Grace and Mercy 17 12.69%
Waking Up Under Water 16 11.94%
Dig Here Said The Angel 15 11.19%
Now That I've Died 14 10.45%
We'll All Know Soon Enough 13 9.70%
The Uses of Adversity 10 7.46%
The Ruthless Hum of Dread 9 6.72%
Forward In Reverse 9 6.72%
The Sun Shines On Everyone 7 5.22%
Our New Testament Best 6 4.48%
Total: 134 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Top 5 Dig Here Songs 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Top 5 Dig Here Songs WoaaahJelly! 09-07-2013 08:23
 RE: Top 5 Dig Here Songs Captain Pedantic 09-13-2013 06:20

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now That I've Died (excellent)
The Ruthless Hum of Dread (Ed's track teaser from YouTube, I believe)
The Sun Shines On Everyone
Dig Here Said the Angel
Love, Grace, and Mercy

Waitin' for the vinyl! Waitin'!!

Edit- did anyone else get a strong "Zoom Daddy" vibe from some of the tracks? First pass I wasn't too impressed. I thought, "This is just Terry all dark and morose and being obsessed with death again". But I listened closer and realized I have to stop making snap decisions. DA stuff is not superficial. It plays well end-to-end, an "album" album if you will.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by WoaaahJelly!: 09-07-2013 08:31.

09-07-2013 08:23 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was listening today and even though I knew the correct lyric one lien kept coming through incorrectly to me.

Not "My New testament best" but I heard My intestinal best - I knew terry had had some Gall bladder problems but...?

09-13-2013 06:20 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Top 5 Dig Here Songs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH