Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] 19 20 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
Well done for getting your art on the album, Ritchie. I liked the stuff on your site.

Thanks! It is a real honor to be a part of the album.

07-08-2013 23:33 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
grandeped grandeped is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-01-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
You guys want a sneak peek at the credits?

http://www.danielamos.com/da/digheresaidtheangel/

Is that list of artwork contributors a list of all contributors, or just those that were used in the artwork?

Either way, its cool to have my name in there. But "Crosslin" has two "s"'s, not one. At least you got "Matt" instead of "Mat" - its funny how many times I am referred to as "Mat Croslin" Smile
07-12-2013 22:06 grandeped is offline Homepage of grandeped Search for Posts by grandeped Add grandeped to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Ahhh! Are you serious?

I really don't know how an "s" would have been omitted... strangely, I just checked my master list and it is correct there, and names are always copied and pasted and never retyped. I am very sorry about that -- I will have to check the final artwork and see if that's how it ended up. (I'll correct it on the website of course and it'll be correct on the DVD/bu-ray or whatever it turns out to be).

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-13-2013 14:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
grandeped grandeped is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-01-2008

No problem, really. I am just stoked to have my name in there! I just spoke up in case there was time to fix it. If not, no worries.
07-13-2013 21:30 grandeped is offline Homepage of grandeped Search for Posts by grandeped Add grandeped to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

found this...
http://lakeneuron.com/2013/07/10/dig-here-said-the-angel/
(there are a lot of people copying and pasting Jerry Wilson's Examiner review... I am trying to add new ones...if I overlap reviews...sorry...)
Here's Theo's...where are you Theo?
http://www.andysangelsrecords.org/home/

07-20-2013 12:04 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Administrator

Miss out on our "Dig Here Said the Angel" Vinyl Kickstarter? Well, we've added the limited edition vinyl pressings to our store page! They won't be ready to ship for a little while still, but they will ship as soon as they arrive from the printer. These are signed & numbered, colored vinyl double LPs in a gatefold sleeve. Don't miss out!

www.DanielAmos.com/store/index.html

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-24-2013 20:24 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

I got mine.. will the Lps be 180 grams? , and can you make sure they don't leave the my
nice new LP's in the sun!.

quote:
Miss out on our "Dig Here Said the Angel" Vinyl Kickstarter? Well, we've added the limited edition vinyl pressings to our store page! They won't be ready to ship for a little while still, but they will ship as soon as they arrive from the printer. These are signed & numbered, colored vinyl double LPs in a gatefold sleeve. Don't miss out!

www.DanielAmos.com/store/index.html

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by samson: 08-01-2013 23:31.

08-01-2013 23:29 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 07-22-2003

signed copies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like it might be a while before those expecting signed copies of the new cd will actually receive them...I know Terry is on tour with the Dogs now..too bad.
08-02-2013 16:50 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Brent17
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Are the bonus CDs shipping with the Dig Cds?
08-04-2013 20:01 Brent17 is offline Send an Email to Brent17 Search for Posts by Brent17 Add Brent17 to your Buddy List
Administrator

Unfortunately, no.. wish they could have. Would have saved us some shipping money. It might work out with the autographed Kickstarter discs though.

We needed Terry to do a couple of extra things for them and, because of the Dogs tour, he won't be able to get to it until next week. Once we have that, they'll start shipping also. It won't take long for manufacturing or anything like that though.

The timing of the Dogs tour and the CDs arriving from the printers was very unfortunate. It wasn't planned to work out like that of course. Tom will be heading over to Terry's next weekend to make sure everything that needs to be done will get finished quickly. That way we can start shipping the bonus discs and the signed copies.

08-04-2013 21:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I'm well and truly excited to get this and, being the geek I am, I'm in for the Kickstarter CD and the vinyl. Don't ask me why. As hard up as I get for cash, here I am logging in for two of the same recording, but for this record (and band) I'll make that exception. Can't wait to receive it.
08-05-2013 07:39 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

It's a great album, for sure. I guess that I will be waiting a long time for my autographed CD to be sent here to NZ, but I will see if I can get a review done for one of the magazines here. There are other DA fans around, I know.

We still have a big Christian music festival here (Parachute) that attracts around 20,000 people each year. Steve Taylor was here as a guest speaker this year and Randy Stonehill as a performer last year. Will the boys come Down Under? Bring the Dogs, The 77's and the Choir as well! (Hoi Polloi reformed and played here this year to a small crowd). Dreams, dreams, dreams.....

www.smashthatcomputer.com
08-17-2013 01:49 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
It's a great album, for sure. I guess that I will be waiting a long time for my autographed CD to be sent here to NZ, but I will see if I can get a review done for one of the magazines here. There are other DA fans around, I know.

We still have a big Christian music festival here (Parachute) that attracts around 20,000 people each year. Steve Taylor was here as a guest speaker this year and Randy Stonehill as a performer last year. Will the boys come Down Under? Bring the Dogs, The 77's and the Choir as well! (Hoi Polloi reformed and played here this year to a small crowd). Dreams, dreams, dreams.....

I might just traverse the Islands to finally get to Parachute if that happens.

08-17-2013 17:02 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Have Dig CDs begun shipping yet?
08-25-2013 18:12 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
Have Dig CDs begun shipping yet?

yup, received a few i bought for unsuspecting friends and family earlier this week.

Psalm 119:83
08-25-2013 18:36 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Administrator

Just a note: If you're waiting on an autographed Kickstarter copy, those should be shipping soon. The CDs arrived from the manufacturer while Terry was on tour and he couldn't get started until he returned home. He is working on those now and they should begin shipping very soon.

08-25-2013 19:24 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

by the way what Color Vinyl will the LP's be? . any thoughts about selling posters
art of the new Album ?, or any of the other DA Album art like Kalhoun ?.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by samson: 08-26-2013 01:04.

08-26-2013 01:02 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
Administrator

There will be Dig Here posters..... upper tier Kickstarter folks are getting them first, then we'll add whats left to the store. We have considered doing other albums - have to see how these sell first.

08-26-2013 13:38 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Your extra "s" has been restored on the vinyl edition, by the way.

quote:
Originally posted by grandeped
quote:
You guys want a sneak peek at the credits?

http://www.danielamos.com/da/digheresaidtheangel/

Is that list of artwork contributors a list of all contributors, or just those that were used in the artwork?

Either way, its cool to have my name in there. But "Crosslin" has two "s"'s, not one. At least you got "Matt" instead of "Mat" - its funny how many times I am referred to as "Mat Croslin" Smile

08-26-2013 20:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Waking up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is Jerry really the lead vocal on 'Waking Up...'? No offense meant, it sounds like Terry...

08-26-2013 21:56 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] 19 20 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH