Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 15 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here are some photographs that I created for this project. (Click the link)

Here is one of the images:

I'm still working on more, but I broke my tripod.

03-25-2013 12:01 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
SafetyNet
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cool....

While the angels brushed her hair

"but that's how it has to end
On this side of glory...
03-25-2013 18:02 SafetyNet is offline Search for Posts by SafetyNet Add SafetyNet to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Will those who's art is used in the new album be credited in the liner notes? Confused

03-25-2013 22:34 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Of course.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-25-2013 23:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

OK, got my tripod fixed. Here it is completed. Hopefully one or more of these images can be used on the album.

Here is one of the photographs:

03-26-2013 22:09 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I sent a couple images in, but I have to say that I think Ritchie is beating me.
03-27-2013 17:25 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

nice pics Ritchie

Psalm 119:83
03-27-2013 22:44 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thanks! Hopefully Terry will like at least one of them....

03-27-2013 22:52 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I noticed on Facebook that the deadline for art submissions for Dig Here has been extended. Is this because the quality of current submissions isn't quite up to par or because a number of people said they needed more time or something else??

Just wondering.

Can't wait for the album to be released. Any guess as to when we might expect to see it?

04-02-2013 23:12 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Administrator

There have been a lot of good submissions so far, but we've all heard from a lot of people that said they just needed a little more time. We definitely don't want it to feel rushed or for anyone to feel left out because they just need a few more days. This extension of the deadline should allow most of those people enough time to wrap up what they're working on.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-02-2013 23:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool photos Ritchie!
04-06-2013 17:55 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Cool photos Ritchie!

Thanks!

04-06-2013 19:13 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
iota
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Any idea when the winning artwork will be announced and when the digital album may be available for backers to download?

Just like...ballpark?
04-12-2013 15:02 iota is offline Send an Email to iota Search for Posts by iota Add iota to your Buddy List
Administrator

I haven't heard anything on artwork yet... I'm sure they're taking some time to look it all over and consider each option.

I would guess - and it's just a guess - that the album will be coming in the May - June time period. I know they're trying to get the mixes finished. It'll have to be mastered still, which usually doesn't take too long.. and of course artwork and packaging will have to be put together.

04-12-2013 15:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
iota
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by iota: 04-12-2013 17:31.

04-12-2013 16:20 iota is offline Send an Email to iota Search for Posts by iota Add iota to your Buddy List
Administrator

No biggie - I just moved them over to this thread..

04-12-2013 17:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I haven't heard anything on artwork yet... I'm sure they're taking some time to look it all over and consider each option.

I would guess - and it's just a guess - that the album will be coming in the May - June time period. I know they're trying to get the mixes finished. It'll have to be mastered still, which usually doesn't take too long.. and of course artwork and packaging will have to be put together.

Probably trying to get it ready for Cornerstone

...oh

...wait

...that can't be it

04-18-2013 21:25 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

"The Cornerstone the builders rejected....was dug up again by the Angel."

I await further news.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
04-29-2013 22:20 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
klaatu
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I'm loving the rough mix of Love, Grace & Mercy. I'm really excited and can't wait for the album.

Just one thing I've noticed in the photos and videos that really concerns me. That place looks cold!

I'd like to start a Kickstarter to try and buy the guys a heater.

05-05-2013 17:59 klaatu is offline Search for Posts by klaatu Add klaatu to your Buddy List
Administrator

We tried to use one for a little while but it created some electrical issues...

05-05-2013 18:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 15 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH