Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] 25 26 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

01-14-2014 10:38 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
manskow manskow is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-23-2008

Got The Vinyl Today Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And all i can say is wow. Great job guys! I was blissfully unaware of the colored vinyl - it looks cool and sounds great.

Now, if only Terry and the guys would find it in their hearts to tour Norway!
01-14-2014 13:12 manskow is offline Search for Posts by manskow Add manskow to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds good but my turntable has some kind of pitch problem, and sounds about 25% too slow. I'll have to fix that, somehow.

01-16-2014 15:05 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

It's still on the platter (disk two, side two) and I find myself playing "Ruthless..." each day in the afternoon. I can't remember the last time I bought a brand new LP! It could have been "Thriller"; that was a noisy, miserable pressing. Someone did a good job on this one.

01-17-2014 15:00 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

RE: Got The Vinyl Today Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by manskow
And all i can say is wow. Great job guys! I was blissfully unaware of the colored vinyl - it looks cool and sounds great.

How did DA gain a fan in Norway?

01-17-2014 15:02 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: Got The Vinyl Today Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by WoaaahJelly!
quote:
Originally posted by manskow

How did DA gain a fan in Norway?

there was another guy in norway who has posted here a few times too...
dfroystad? i think it's been awhile since he's posted here though..

Cool
01-17-2014 17:39 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

They have fans all over the world, we've sold stuff to I don't even know how many countries. They have played Flevo and Greenbelt, and many of their albums were distributed in other countries. We've sold some wholesale to some shops in Europe.

01-17-2014 19:15 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

Cool
01-17-2014 22:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

We have quite a few customers in Norway actually. One of the more regular countries we ship to.

DanielAmos.com ships to more than 40 countries worldwide, including The US, Canada, The UK, Australia, The Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, Japan, Poland, Israel, Spain, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, South Africa, Austria, Brazil, Slovakia, Scotland, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, Thailand, Iceland, Taiwan, Belgium, Morocco, China, Venezuela, Kazakhastan, Chile, Turkey, Greece, Russia and South Korea.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-18-2014 00:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I guess here in The America we don't know how good we have it. DA has fans all over the world and on the 2011 tour they came to within fifty miles of my house.

01-18-2014 13:33 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

My vinyl arrived today! Perfect condition, well packed and it looks wonderful....and that's just the outer covers still in shrinkwrap!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-22-2014 23:07 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

01-23-2014 00:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I'm still diggin' Dig Here....

01-23-2014 23:20 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Are radio discs still waiting to ship out?
01-26-2014 20:16 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Administrator

I am awaiting final approval...... might be a small change or two and I'm waiting to find out what they are.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-27-2014 16:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Gotcha.
01-28-2014 13:27 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Administrator

Got Terry's approval... now just finishing artwork. Should be soon now.

01-28-2014 21:37 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

a. what is a radio disc?
b. was a "making of" dvd to be put together?
c. howdy

Psalm 119:83
01-29-2014 20:54 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

A radio disc is like the "Motor Cycle Tracks" CD from when Motor Cycle came out. It is an interview prepared for radio broadcasters should they choose to run it as a special. Usually there are also the songs deemed "singles" and radio edits included.
02-01-2014 15:00 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

sounds like fun, thanks

Psalm 119:83
02-01-2014 15:22 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] 25 26 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH