Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (26): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lobo1023 lobo1023 is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-07-2006

New Da Music 2012 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just want a little clarification as the offer list is a little different from other Kickstarter campaigns I've participated in. Is this a situation where each level includes the rewards from the lower one or are there unique rewards for certain $$ amounts (i.e., T-Shirt for $100.00 but not $150.00)? Would like to know as some of the goods from lower levels interest me more than some in higher ones (if I am reading the rewards correctly).

P.S. Thanks for doing this.
08-07-2012 21:19 lobo1023 is offline Search for Posts by lobo1023 Add lobo1023 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tshirts will go all the way up to the Executive producer credit (which has its own shirt).

Stickers and buttons should go all of the way up the list.

Some of these things were last minute additions so it was an accident to leave these off of some of the rewards. Now I can't edit it, so I'll just add a note on the other part of the page.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-07-2012 21:26 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're off to a good start.
08-07-2012 21:49 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Less than a day in, and already 1/3 the way there - not bad!

I wish this was happening at a time when I wasn't flat broke. Can I pledge my Steadicam?
08-07-2012 23:21 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Nearly halfway there in just 9 hours.
08-08-2012 03:34 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Glad to see things progressing steadily. I hope we can overfund and make this a great experience for the guys...which will, of course, become a great experience for us as well!
08-08-2012 06:08 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
lobo1023 lobo1023 is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-07-2006

New DA Music 2012 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks much for the clarification.
08-08-2012 07:19 lobo1023 is offline Search for Posts by lobo1023 Add lobo1023 to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

$11,000 in one day, think they can get the other $1000 in 29 days?

It will be nice if they go way over, then they will have the money to really make a great album.

08-08-2012 16:58 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Goal made. Smile One day.

08-08-2012 17:02 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Never had a doubt. People really, really want this, even if an apathetic record industry hasn't an idea of how to make it profitable (for themselves).
08-08-2012 17:23 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Longstride Longstride is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-414.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

This one is a no-brainer. Too many Kickstarter campaigns ask for too much with too little to offer. But new music from a band that has delivered awesomeness so many times before? Sold!

(For those of you waiting for payday, you won't actually be charged until the end of the campaign on 9/6. That's plenty of time to save up for the $30 or above rewards.)

I've often wondered when DA was going to try the Kickstarter thing. That day is here, and I'm super stoked!

Host of Digital Pillage on the former WRVU, 91.1 FM, Nashville.
08-08-2012 17:39 Longstride is offline Homepage of Longstride Search for Posts by Longstride Add Longstride to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

If anyone was going to contribute but hasn't yet, please do so even though the goal has already been reached. I think it would be cool if we raised double the goal. Do it for Terry! Do it for Daniel (which one is he again?)!

What a bold statement that would be!

(Heck, maybe I'll try to convince my wife to let me up my pledge....)

08-08-2012 18:12 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Best way to keep it going is to Facebook it, Tweet it, blog it if you got one. Know people who are mourning the loss of Cornerstone, classic or otherwise. Let them know. I'm not saying this is a symbolic thing to show the "powers that be" that these bands still matter to us...but I'm not saying it isn't either.
08-08-2012 18:49 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Administrator

Yeah, we knew it would blow past the goal. But thats good, the band usually gives a conservative estimate as to what it would cost to do an album, kind of a bare minimum, so going above the goal makes it all the more easy to do things right. You never know when they might choose to pay some musicians like a horns section (during Mr Buechners Dream recording we had to come up with extra money for the horn section). Plus the more money they get the better they can have it engineered, mixed and mastered. The more they get, the better it will be.

08-08-2012 19:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
ahanson ahanson is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

I'm guessing Jerry Chamberlain is back on board for this one? Twin guitar attack?
08-08-2012 19:56 ahanson is offline Send an Email to ahanson Search for Posts by ahanson Add ahanson to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

It may be that nobody knows, but have names been named for who the guys would like to record with and have mix and master the new album? I'd personally love if they hit up Steve & Derri in Nashville, and that seems like a logical choice. Jason Martin would also be a cool choice.
08-08-2012 19:56 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Aaron Sprinkle even?

08-08-2012 21:12 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Administrator

I imagine nobody knows at this point, but I was thinking they said something about recording out in California.

08-08-2012 21:18 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Right, I think they're still leaning towards California for several reasons not the least of which is that thats where most of the band lives. They were thinking that would reduce the cost of hotels and travel.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-08-2012 21:48 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Right, I think they're still leaning towards California for several reasons not the least of which is that thats where most of the band lives. They were thinking that would reduce the cost of hotels and travel.

California is the place to be!

08-08-2012 23:17 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Pages (26): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH