Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor's Guild JF30 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar w/case - personalized to winner! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Taylor's Guild JF30 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar w/case - personalized to winner!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Terry Taylor's Guild JF30 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar w/case - personalized to winner! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry Taylor's Guild JF30 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar w/case - personalized to winner!

This is Terry's beloved Guild jumbo acoustic, a guitar he's had since he bought it new in 2001. He's written scores of songs on this guitar and he's played it on every record he's made since then- on solo records as well as with Daniel Amos, the Lost Dogs, the Swirling Eddies and he's played it live on nearly every tour as well. It has a Fishman pickup system and comes with Terry's road-worn case. Terry will also sign the guitar with a personal inscription to the winner of this auction. This is a true piece of music history folks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200799596293

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-29-2012 16:37 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, but I'll pass. I know Terry needs the money but I'd feel terrible taking that from him.
07-29-2012 17:51 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This one?

07-30-2012 02:04 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

07-30-2012 02:07 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
This one?

Nope - that's the Taylor (hah!) Terry played on the tour last year (looks to be an 800-series Grand Auditorium size). The guitar being sold is a Guild with a jumbo-size body (much larger), and doesn't have a cutaway. Apparently Terry likes the Taylor better (which I can totally understand! Big Grin )
07-30-2012 22:06 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

OK, shows what I know....

07-30-2012 23:20 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

So who bought this?

06-06-2017 07:42 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Good Question where it is now. He did got rid of the black acoustic from MBD too IIRC, just don't remember exactly how.

I saw him use the Guild Jumbo live a number of times over the years. I understand not wanting or needing to keep everything. A guitar is a tool of sorts after all. There is so much that goes into how it feels, sounds, and looks as an artist and performer. Needs and preferences can change over time.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-15-2018 01:51 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

The black one from MBD was won by Kevin Shafer at Cornerstone.

05-15-2018 23:46 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

EBay says user "136299784@deleted" got the winning bid of $4.98. Wouldn't it be odd that someone such a fan of Terry that they would buy his guitar was not also on this board?

05-16-2018 10:58 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

i see a final bid of $2700.00?

Psalm 119:83
05-16-2018 11:39 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Twas a joke, sort of.

05-17-2018 14:25 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor's Guild JF30 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar w/case - personalized to winner!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH