Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Help Me Out, People!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help Me Out, People!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Help Me Out, People!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...Where am I?! ... ...gkkk ...

Hello my people. Hello my fellow DA board people ... bored people ...gggcvxkk! ..whatever ...

As the year comes to a Glenn Close, I now, Berger Roy Al am now deciding now, how I now best may best now use Berger's best thyme in the best way now.

Berger feels that Berger has 5 options:

1) Speak of himself in the third person
b) Stop speaking of himself in the third person
2) Make fun of that dirtbag Chandler
3) Make more fun of that big dirtbag Chandler
4)
5) Order a hotdog
10) Open mouth breathing
9) Make a late run for the Presidency, but don't forget to actually run like last thyme.

Ik ben van mening dat Windex bij me!!!!!! lacht! Aiutilo mommy!!!!

Eu decidi funcionar para a presidência no " Chandler é um dirtbag" grande; plataforma… !!!

Berger a oublié de fonctionner pour le dernier thym de président au dernier moment, et lui

won' ; t se produisent encore ! ! ! !

gggxxckk

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 12-21-2011 23:04.

12-21-2011 23:04 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??!!! HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-21-2011 23:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...HELLO ... IS THIS THING ON? ...

12-21-2011 23:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

... oh good lord ... here we go again ...
12-22-2011 00:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

GGG=BERGER=CCCKX ALERT!
LIFEBOATS, WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND RETIRED SUPERHEROS OVERBOARD NOW!
EVERYONE ELSE GET ON YOUR JELLO SURVIVAL SUITS WITH MATCHING GGGCCCKX HAND BAGS AND SET UP YOUR COCONUT SHLINGSHLOTS

AND I ALMOST MADE IT TO BED

Psalm 119:83

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 12-22-2011 00:32.

12-22-2011 00:31 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

SHUTUP CHANDLER!!!! Herman Cain has agreed to be my running mate!! I'm making him my official vice president of the vice presidency ... I like his hat ... what of it ...

12-22-2011 00:36 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

THIS JUST IN - CHANDLER HAS CONFIRMED BERGER'S PRIMORDIAL FEAR OF INSANITEES AND PANDAS

Psalm 119:83
12-22-2011 00:38 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

...um ... you like his hat? that's why you would choose him as a running mate?
12-22-2011 00:43 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

YES I LIKE HIS HAT!! IT'S A GOOD HAT!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!! ggkkcx!

12-22-2011 00:46 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

but ... you're making him the vice president of the vice presidency? that means that Herman Cain would be the vice president of whoever is the vice president?
12-22-2011 01:08 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

SHUT. UP, CHANDLERGGK!!!! STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE THE DUTCH AND PORTUGUESE WHAT ARE MY STRONGEST CONSTITUENTS!!!!!

12-22-2011 01:12 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

(sigh)... ...so...does Herman Cain actually really know that, if you did, uh, ... decide to run for president that you would like him to be your running mate? you HAVE really contacted him?
12-22-2011 01:32 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

No ... why?

12-22-2011 01:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Why would I have to do that? ...(stupid Chandler!!)

12-22-2011 01:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

ok, that's it. i give up. i'm tired, i'm going to bed.
12-22-2011 01:37 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hahahahahahahahahagggk!!!! WE FINALLY GOT RID OF HIM, FOLKS!!! STUPID CHANDLER!! DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO NO KNOW PLAIN ENGLISH EVEN!!!! Or Portuguese. Or Dutch ... or whatever ...

12-22-2011 01:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Besh, dört, uç, iki, bir

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by servantsteve: 12-22-2011 11:17.

12-22-2011 11:15 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: Help Me Out, People!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

roy al with cheese... yum! Pleased

Cool
12-22-2011 14:00 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

RE: Help Me Out, People!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AHA! THERE, SEE, STUPID CHANDLER???! JOEY AND SONDANCE AND SERVANTSTEVE ALL APPRECIATES WHAT BERGER HAS DONE IN THE WAY WHAT HE HAS DECIDED TO RUN FOR THE CANDIDACY OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE NORTH AMERICA!! ... and I hate to have to point something out this obvious to someone as lame as yourself butTHEY BOTH OBVIOUSLY LIKE HERMAN CAIN'S HAT!!! STUPID CHANDLER!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 12-22-2011 14:26.

12-22-2011 14:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

You can't argue with Herman's Hat. It's a size 999

12-22-2011 14:45 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Help Me Out, People!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH