Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Terry Scott Taylor ~ Return to the Neverhood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Scott Taylor ~ Return to the Neverhood 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 07-22-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let us know how you like it.
09-24-2012 11:37 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
darkglasses darkglasses is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-01-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by damos
Let us know how you like it.

I love it! Absolutely love it!

It fits in so neatly with the original music, which was, approx 16 years ago?

I was surprised it's only 32 minutes long but it certainly is quality over quantity.

Now I only wish we had a game to accompany this new music Tongue
10-02-2012 20:53 darkglasses is offline Search for Posts by darkglasses Add darkglasses to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Return to Neverhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are they actual songs or just snippets?
10-03-2012 11:38 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

More like full songs this time around than some of the shorter tracks on the previous Neverhood releases. More "lyrics," as well.
10-05-2012 04:36 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Return to Neverhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So you like it pretty well?How's the comic/packaging?
10-05-2012 14:39 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

I've honestly been so busy/sick that I haven't had time to delve into the comic yet. It was packaged great for safe shipping through the mail.

My glance through was satisfying, though this does seem more like a collection of sketches from Doug with text from Terry, not quite a full-on graphic novel. Again, I haven't had a chance to really sit down with it, but it looks like it provides a nice storyline to go with the songs. Grab one yourself, damos!
10-10-2012 17:14 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah story and songs by Taylor, illistrations by Tennapel. Not a typical comic book.

10-10-2012 17:47 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

http://www.musika.uk.com/2012/10/terry-s...e-neverhood-lu/

10-12-2012 10:23 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Totempole
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-21-2010

I have a question relating to the 36-Page comic:
Is it full color or not?
Tennapel's not a fan of coloring his work afaik.
10-19-2012 16:26 Totempole is offline Search for Posts by Totempole Add Totempole to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

It is black and white. The cover is color.

10-19-2012 20:25 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Doug said he was really happy with how this turned out and was honored to be a part of it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-19-2012 21:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

return to neverhood order Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered Return to Neverhood probably 10 days ago or so.Was wondering what the normal delivery time is since mine has yet to arrive?
Thanks.
10-23-2012 11:08 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Administrator

It should be on its way... we had a little hicup with some orders because the login server for the credit card processing control panel went down for a number of days. Orders were still coming, but they couldn't be processed and I could't see the shipping addresses. first tme thats happened in 13 years. They got it fixed pretty quick thankfully and everything is settling down. I know there were a ton of books that went out over the weekend - I would bet yours is probably in that batch. If you want to send me a PM, I can see if I have a tracking number for you.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-23-2012 15:39 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

neverhood order Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mine has yet to arrive.Maybe tomorrow??
10-26-2012 14:43 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Administrator

Send me a pm with your info and let me check. there are no books waiting and the bottleneck was fixed last weekend. I want to be sure there wasn't an issue with the order or something

10-26-2012 15:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

neverhood order Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I sent the pm a couple of days ago,but haven't heard from you yet.I sent another pm today.
10-30-2012 08:11 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

RE: neverhood order Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nearly a week later and I'm still waiting to hear from you.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
11-01-2012 08:08 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Administrator

I was waiting to get a PM from you. The little PM light never lit up to tell me I had one. I'll check it out.

11-01-2012 08:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

I have no PM from you in my inbox.

11-01-2012 09:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Sent you a pm a few hours ago.
11-01-2012 17:30 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Terry Scott Taylor ~ Return to the Neverhood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH