Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Tour 2011 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Tour 2011 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just got back from the Zimmerman house show in Brunswick, NJ. Glad I went, but I ran out of cash and couldn't afford to buy a tour poster. Is there any way I'll be able to grab one from the webstore?

I'd like to have it as a memento of the evening.
06-25-2011 23:07 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe the plan is to get us some once the tour is over... probably even some that are autographed, if they remember to do it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-25-2011 23:28 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Great. If it comes to pass, please let me know.
06-26-2011 07:32 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
Just got back from the Zimmerman house show in Brunswick, NJ. Glad I went, but I ran out of cash and couldn't afford to buy a tour poster. Is there any way I'll be able to grab one from the webstore?

I'd like to have it as a memento of the evening.

how much are these posters and what not? in case those of us who still have a show to go to want to bring enough cash along to purchase such items.

06-26-2011 08:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I don't know the prices offhand, my brother might, he ran the booth at the Wentzville show;

1. DA Tour shirt...........................................$20
2. DA Tour poster.........................................???
3. DA Rock towel..........................................$10 (I think)
4. Shotgun Angel 2011 version....................$20
5. Buechners 2011 version...........................$20
6. Jerry Chamberlain "Boy Oh Boy" CD...........???
7. Jerry Chamberlain shirt...............................???

Seems like they had some other things with them, but I didn't get a good chance to look it all over.

06-26-2011 11:15 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

Posters were $20 I believe... Jerry's stuff was also $20

Theres also the Tour CD - I'm not sure what they ended up selling it for.

A sticker.. not sure where they came from or who printed them. No one seemed to know the price.. Ed told me to just sell them for whatever seemed right.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-26-2011 13:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

my 3 year old granddaughter has some stickers... name your price, i'll see if she is willing to let them go... of course they are in a pre-owned condition.

Psalm 119:83
06-26-2011 15:43 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Tour CD? I didn't see anything like that at the Nashville show.

06-26-2011 16:09 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Administrator

They didn't have them yet in Nashville... Wentzville was the first show that had them. Then they sold out at one point and I rushed them some more. So they've had them for most of the shows, but not all of them. It'll also be available on the website.

Its just a collection of some of the songs they're doing in concert.. most of which are out-of-print. Theres also artwork that lists the tour dates and features the tour poster on the front. Kind of a souvenir of the tour, but not anything musically that the diehards wouldn't already have.

06-26-2011 16:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Brent17
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Hey all,

The tour reports have kind of dried up. What's been going on out there?!

I saw on Facebook that Mark Cook sat in at one of the shows. Dish!! What happened?!
06-27-2011 17:03 Brent17 is offline Send an Email to Brent17 Search for Posts by Brent17 Add Brent17 to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

merch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any of the tour stuff for sell on the website yet?
07-01-2011 10:29 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

RE: merch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Link to Cornerstone video of DA...

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/videos.php?v=243

07-04-2011 20:15 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thurs 08/11/11, 7:30pm
Angelo's Bar and Grill
135 E. 2nd Street, Pomona, CA
Ticket info coming soon!
VIP tickets, too!
909-629-8100

any update on tickets for this show?

07-09-2011 17:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

update
I now know that I can meet you there, Biddy, if God is willing.
07-09-2011 21:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

what is this venue like?
it is at least a tempting distance for me but with all that pizza and beer around it may be hard to pay attention

Psalm 119:83
07-09-2011 21:53 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Wakachiwaka will be there. Cool
07-09-2011 23:43 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
update
I now know that I can meet you there, Biddy, if God is willing.

woo hoo!

07-10-2011 09:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
Wakachiwaka will be there. Cool

woo hoo

07-10-2011 09:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
what is this venue like?
it is at least a tempting distance for me but with all that pizza and beer around it may be hard to pay attention

woo hoo

oh, wait

venue?

never been there, I did call and they said they can seat about 250.

07-10-2011 09:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
what is this venue like?

Since it's a ticketed event, the place will be closed to the general pizza-noshing and beer-quaffing public. There'll still be pizza & beer, I assume, but it will be DA fans consuming it (or hiding it, as the case may be), so factor that into your deliberations.
07-12-2011 07:55 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Tour 2011

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH