Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » New Daniel Amos? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Daniel Amos?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! New Daniel Amos? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hooray!! Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-27-2010 10:27.

10-27-2010 10:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am very excited about this!

10-27-2010 10:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I am very excited about this!

who isnt? Big Grin Big Grin

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
10-27-2010 10:44 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

quote:
who isnt?

Larry Norman?

Too soon? Tongue

10-27-2010 12:12 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
quote:
who isnt?

Larry Norman?

Too soon? Tongue

Ha!

10-27-2010 12:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
grandeped grandeped is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-01-2008

New DA? What? Where did you hear this?
10-27-2010 13:30 grandeped is offline Homepage of grandeped Search for Posts by grandeped Add grandeped to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

At the top of this forum: New Daniel Amos
10-27-2010 14:02 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

In the thread titled "New Daniel Amos."

10-27-2010 14:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-27-2010 17:48 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I guess it's more: "New Daniel Amos, if...."

I lost some optimism when I read the "if"--not because I am against it, because I suggested a similar idea more than a year ago--but because I know the economy isn't so hot right now, and I'm afraid that there won't be enough spare cash floating around in our collective pockets to overcome the "if".

As the song says:
you wanna raise em up? you gotta give em a hand!

Hopefully we can do that. But until the goal is reached, I'm keeping my excitement under wraps... at least a little....

10-27-2010 18:21 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

This is great news on a day filled with other more terrible news! I am only saddened by the reality that my current financial situation will preclude me from giving. Tears flow and flow and flow!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
10-27-2010 20:37 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

quote:
Originally posted by brother joel
This is great news on a day filled with other more terrible news! I am only saddened by the reality that my current financial situation will preclude me from giving. Tears flow and flow and flow!

I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Frown
10-28-2010 08:16 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
I guess it's more: "New Daniel Amos, if...."

I lost some optimism when I read the "if"--not because I am against it, because I suggested a similar idea more than a year ago--but because I know the economy isn't so hot right now, and I'm afraid that there won't be enough spare cash floating around in our collective pockets to overcome the "if".

As the song says:
you wanna raise em up? you gotta give em a hand!

Hopefully we can do that. But until the goal is reached, I'm keeping my excitement under wraps... at least a little....

I could see it happening more so for a DA record than for any other offering.

10-28-2010 13:56 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
I could see it happening more so for a DA record than for any other offering.

I'm pulling for it to happen. I have some hope.
Just over the last few days, though, there have been posts on here about folks having a tough time, financially. If it does come to pass, it will likely be a close, down-to-the-wire finish.
I'll do what I can, although I must admit it won't be much....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ritchie_az: 10-28-2010 15:42.

10-28-2010 15:40 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Its a bad time for the economy, but the fan base is pretty large. Even when we've financed things with preorders, its been a relatively small number that funded the project (like Radioactive Crows, Buechner's, & Midget).

This is a little bit of an experiment. If those that can give something do so, and we'll be adding what we can along the way.. I think theres an excellent chance. Especially if everyone bands together to support it - if not financially, at least by encouraging others and helping to advertise the effort.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-28-2010 16:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

A huge part of any effort like this is getting people excited about it, spreading the word, and being encouraging.. as opposed to doing the opposite. Wink

10-28-2010 17:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

I've already put up an announcement on Facebook...of course, most of my "friends" on Facebook who care about DA already frequent this forum. Tongue
10-28-2010 21:08 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
A huge part of any effort like this is getting people excited about it, spreading the word, and being encouraging.. as opposed to doing the opposite. Wink

I think the excitement will be one of the major keys!!!!! The publicity should help a lot!!!

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
10-28-2010 23:35 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I happen to have from a reliable source that a NEW DA record is in the works...... details to follow.....
11-01-2010 14:51 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
I happen to have from a reliable source that a NEW DA record is in the works...... details to follow.....

I thought went over this already.... Confused

Just teasing...

...seriously, though, did you not read the thread?

Only joking. We are all happy about this news.

11-01-2010 15:07 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » New Daniel Amos?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH