Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » New Daniel Amos? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Daniel Amos?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is very exciting news! I just got paid from a new job as a track coach and I think I can hold some of that money out of the normal family operating budget to assist with this endeavor. I think I will save my birthday money though for the Neverhood thing or maybe the new choir album. . . I am ever so excited for new sweet music from these guys! I spin the whole catalog often, but truly desire new insights from the depth of Terry's mind along with the instrumental prowess of the various supporting players.

I will certainly do my part in getting the word out to everyone who is a fan and everyone who should be a fan!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
05-16-2012 14:58 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking forward to the new album! I guess I can still call it that..
05-19-2012 21:17 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok, here it comes...???? Where? ANnouncement tonight?

08-02-2012 21:17 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Probably in the next few minutes..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-02-2012 21:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Ok, maybe slightly longer... I have a technical snag I'm trying to iron out.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-02-2012 21:48 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Smile keep 'em wanting more Wink

08-03-2012 08:05 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Administrator

What happened was we were ready to start things up and then realized that Amazon hasn't updated something on their side yet. Thats what we're waiting on. As soon as its ready, we'll be making the big announcement. Big Grin

08-03-2012 12:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » New Daniel Amos?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH