Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » New Daniel Amos? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Daniel Amos?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
I happen to have from a reliable source that a NEW DA record is in the works...... details to follow.....

so are you saying nobody on this board is a reliable source? Confused

i am sure you are not, commander... Wink

Cool
11-01-2010 15:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I happen to have from a reliable source that a NEW DA record is in the works......

Anyone wanna bet that the "reliable source" is one of a few recently added YouTube videos?

Shocked

Pleased

11-01-2010 20:48 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

NUDE Daniel Amos??!!!??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
11-02-2010 00:31 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
I happen to have from a reliable source that a NEW DA record is in the works...... details to follow.....

Tony?

11-02-2010 01:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Tony? as in Shore? He won't know anything more than you guys.

There are currently only three sources for this information... Two of them are here and the third is Terry. Anyone else is just repeating whats already been said.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-02-2010 08:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
There are currently only three sources for this information... Two of them are here and the third is Terry. Anyone else is just repeating whats already been said.

hmmm... well i thought for a moment this was a defense of the Trinity...

we continue to wait this holographic revelation

Psalm 119:83
11-02-2010 14:18 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Because the lands of "Down Under" are up to 12 hours ahead of you guys time wise, we actually heard all this first.

I COULD have Skyped the Commander with the news! I didn't....

Actually the whole time zone thing could have got New Zealand in a lot of trouble at the outbreak of World War II. Technically we declared war on Germany 12 hours ahead of England.....imagine if they had pulled out at the last minute! We would have looked pretty stupid!

Actually, if the quality of this post is anything to go by, we probably already do.....

www.smashthatcomputer.com
11-03-2010 02:34 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Amazing you guys are time travelers, since nobody knew about this until we approached Terry with the idea and he agreed.

11-03-2010 09:02 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

I'm waiting to hear what the man on the flaming pie says..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-03-2010 09:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

My tea leaves told me about this six months ago, after Doc and Marty picked me up for lunch.

11-03-2010 10:47 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Amazing you guys are time travelers, since nobody knew about this until we approached Terry with the idea and he agreed.

well it seems some ppl got intoxicated with the time travel topic on the forum Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
11-03-2010 11:34 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Do we have any news on this? Has the Kickstarter account been kickstarted? I was surprised how cold this thread became after the Swine discs were announced...
04-01-2011 07:51 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Administrator

Its on hold for a while primarily because of the tour and a couple of other things that came up very suddenly. I don't think theres time to finish an album before the tour with everything else thats going on. It would have been great if it could have been done that way but since we have to do the fundraising thing it would probably take too long.

The account is still ready with Kickstarter.. once Terry gives the greenlight, we'll start it up.

04-01-2011 08:37 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Is there a timeline on tour dates or even locations?

04-01-2011 17:37 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Administrator

Theres a rough list floating around, but I think Linda's still confirming everything. Some dates are probably set pretty well at this point, but I think some are still up in the air. I would think she'd be getting a good official list for us pretty soon..

04-01-2011 22:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Ron - you should bring 'em to Ontario!
04-02-2011 07:37 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

I checked with my bank account... it laughed at me. I would love to get to the point I could afford to risk the dough, but my kids gots to eat! Consider the ball back in your court, Doke!

04-02-2011 14:42 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

I hear you Ron - I'm in the same boat. I was just really hoping to see them in these parts!
04-03-2011 15:54 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

So I guess my 2011 guess was off....

Ad #1

Ad #2

Ad #3

Ad #4

12-15-2011 23:35 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Administrator

At the time, it wasn't.

The original plan was the start to Kickstarter thing almost immediately and be working on something probably within a few months. The possibility of a semi-reunion tour came up and put that on hold... thats why we never started taking funds for the album, although the fund raiser was approved by Kickstarter and there was a page in the works at their site.

As the tour came to a close, the tentative plan was to start recording something almost immediately after. It was even being talked about at Cornerstone... Terry was telling different musicians that he wanted them involved... reassuring fans that Tim would be on bass, etc, etc.

Unfortunately, some other complications arose and that didn't quite work out either. Terry's had a rough year or so.. his own health issues, the health of family members, emergency surgeries, etc... the idea hasn't been abandoned by any means, but some things just can't be ignored.

12-16-2011 00:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » New Daniel Amos?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH