Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fruits of the Spirit "The Whole Armour of God" (FrontlineKids) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fruits of the Spirit "The Whole Armour of God" (FrontlineKids)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Heather_kilness
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-12-2010

Fruits of the Spirit "The Whole Armour of God" (FrontlineKids) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been searching FOREVER for the tape of morning devotionals I listened to as a kid. All I could remember were the names of some of the characters, like, Honeydew Faithfulness and Sunny Love Tree and Cheery-Cherry Self Control. I loved these. I finally tracked down whater they were:

Fruits of the Spirit "The Whole Armour of God" (FrontlineKids)
Written, Produced and Directed by Terry Taylor

The problem is that they don't seem to exist anymore. They aren't for sale anywhere online that I can find. I would pay almost any amount to have a copy of these again. Does anyone know any way to get them?

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! Thanks!
09-12-2010 15:52 Heather_kilness is offline Search for Posts by Heather_kilness Add Heather_kilness to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did a bit of poking around on the 'net, and while I don't know where you might get a copy of this, I did find the item number. According to this site, the number is VO09087. They say that RO is for records and CO is for cassettes, so I don't know what VO is supposed to indicate; the cover scan looks like a cassette format. The important part seems to be the number "09087" or "9087." I hope this helps a little.
09-13-2010 09:27 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
whatswithuke whatswithuke is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-26-2010

RE: Fruits of the Spirit "The Whole Armour of God" (FrontlineKids) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Heather,

I was looking for this on CD and came across your posting. I have this on cassette tape and have decided to get it put into mp3 format since it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I hope you see this message and contact me. I would be happy to send you the end result.

Blessings!

Lance
09-26-2010 01:26 whatswithuke is offline Search for Posts by whatswithuke Add whatswithuke to your Buddy List
Heather_kilness
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Heather_kilness
RE: Fruits of the Spirit "The Whole Armour of God" (FrontlineKids) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Omigosh! You are a blessing! I have been looking for this product for what feels like forever. I would appreciate you so much and I would be willing to pay you for a copy of the mp3s. We can talk via email if that's easier. Again, thank you sooooo much!

Best,
Heather

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Heather_kilness: 04-02-2013 15:15.

05-10-2011 11:04 Heather_kilness is offline Search for Posts by Heather_kilness Add Heather_kilness to your Buddy List
Heather_kilness
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Heather_kilness
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Heather_kilness: 04-02-2013 15:14.

04-02-2013 15:14 Heather_kilness is offline Search for Posts by Heather_kilness Add Heather_kilness to your Buddy List
fandbwelch fandbwelch is a female
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-16-2013

If either of you see this, I'd like a copy too. I loved this series when I was a kid and would like to share it with my son. My e-mail is bneal_1580@yahoo.com

Thanks!
01-08-2014 21:32 fandbwelch is offline Search for Posts by fandbwelch Add fandbwelch to your Buddy List
fandbwelch fandbwelch is a female
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-16-2013

Still no reply from Lance or Heather Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lance or Heather, if either of you see this, I'd still like a copy of those MP3's is you have them. Several people have e-mailed me looking for them as well. Thanks!

Brandi
09-01-2015 11:56 fandbwelch is offline Search for Posts by fandbwelch Add fandbwelch to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fruits of the Spirit "The Whole Armour of God" (FrontlineKids)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH