Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA concert this fall? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA concert this fall? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DA concert this fall? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

from Ed McTaggart on Facebook

I don't know when this was posted, meaning which year... is it for this fall?

A late 80's - 90's DA will tentatively be performing September 25th in Napa, CA... Free outdoor concert in a park with The Fourth Watch. Tentative DA Line-up: Terry, Tim, Greg & Ed... Still putting it together. Since it's a free concert there is no cash to put together a larger line-up at this time...

05-26-2010 00:38 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, its this fall. Nothing definite yet, last I heard anyway. There will probably be more details coming together as we get closer to July and August.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-26-2010 00:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, awesome. A lead up to a new album, perhaps?

05-26-2010 09:20 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Will they play Dallas anytime soon? Tongue
05-26-2010 09:35 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: DA concert this fall? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hopefully this one doesn't fall through...cheap plane tickets are usually non-refundable...
bax, that's driving distance for you...

Cool
05-26-2010 11:48 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

There is talk about a new recording - possibly next year - but at this time its nothing more than talk. It's been talked about many times before of course.. so, we just have to wait and see. I personally wouldn't buy any plane tickets just yet... not until theres something more definite.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-26-2010 14:44 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

This might be a good excuse to record a DVD.
Happy

05-28-2010 02:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
This might be a good excuse to record a DVD.
Happy

a good reason for me and the good doctor to fly to san francisco and finally meet in person....

wait....that didn't come out right... Shocked

Crying

Tongue

Happy

Cool
05-31-2010 20:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RAR!!!! Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 06-05-2010 20:44.

06-05-2010 20:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Shempp Shempp is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-18-2009

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ditto...

If they plan it, I will come
Cool

06-07-2010 09:25 Shempp is offline Homepage of Shempp Search for Posts by Shempp Add Shempp to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

maybe I can be a roadie!
i'm good at plugging things in, eX!cept for that one time back in'88, but most of the time some supplemental! neurotransmitters keep things manageable... zzZZT! Ow!

dang flashbacks

Psalm 119:83
06-07-2010 14:47 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA concert this fall?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH