Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Darkest Night" live cover... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Darkest Night" live cover...
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 "Darkest Night" live cover... NonProphet 04-28-2010 09:31
 RE: "Darkest Night" live cover... pegotico 04-28-2010 11:30
 RE: "Darkest Night" live cover... brother joel 04-28-2010 11:58
 RE: "Darkest Night" live cover... NonProphet 04-29-2010 11:50

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NonProphet NonProphet is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

"Darkest Night" live cover... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone's interested, I've posted a live recording of me and my daughters (and some very talented friends) performing The Dogs' "Darkest Night" for this year's Good Friday service.

Facebook's new policies about music uploads sort of scare me, especially when it comes to songs I didn't write. So instead of uploading the recording to my Facebook page, I've posted it here for download:

http://homepage.mac.com/broderson/Darkest.mp3

I especially liked the cello and muted trumpet (thanks, Patrick and Scott!)

Steve Broderson

04-28-2010 09:31 NonProphet is offline Send an Email to NonProphet Homepage of NonProphet Search for Posts by NonProphet Add NonProphet to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very nice!!

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
04-28-2010 11:30 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a very enjoyable mix! I also enjoy the addition of the cello and trumpet. They are present in just the right amount to enhance the song. A job well done!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
04-28-2010 11:58 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
NonProphet NonProphet is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by NonProphet

Thanks, everyone.

04-29-2010 11:50 NonProphet is offline Send an Email to NonProphet Homepage of NonProphet Search for Posts by NonProphet Add NonProphet to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Darkest Night" live cover...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH