Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Easter Morning, Everyone » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Easter Morning, Everyone
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Happy Easter Morning, Everyone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is, after all, what it's all about, right?

In between the jelly beans, keep a thought on the miracle of the resurrection and may God have the same prepared for us over this coming year, physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially (and just about every other "E" you can recall.)
04-04-2010 06:56 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He is risen indeed!
04-04-2010 11:57 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Easter folks!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-04-2010 15:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

we serve a RISEN Savior

Psalm 119:83
04-04-2010 15:24 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Amen to that......last year was a big one for me, but I still need to remind myself often how far I have to go in most (OK, all!) areas of my life.

www.smashthatcomputer.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wayneb: 04-04-2010 15:57.

04-04-2010 15:53 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I thought there had to be an Easter thread buried around here.

Seems like a good day to resurrect it.

04-05-2015 07:37 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

And I am still going strong(ish) 6 years after my big brain operation. Thanks for bringing this thread to the top again...

04-06-2015 05:37 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool
04-06-2015 10:25 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
And I am still going strong(ish) 6 years after my big brain operation. Thanks for bringing this thread to the top again...

Better than the small brain operation that most of the rest of us would face!

04-12-2015 22:38 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yes, but my big brain is now a small brain.....so I guess God is trying to humble me again.

"I have half a mind to become a theologian..."

04-14-2015 05:43 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Easter Morning, Everyone

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH